Small, medium or large companies don’t like employees who arrive late to the office. This is because the lateness of one employee can cause several other things to be neglected. If you are late for work seriously, you must apologize to your employer by writing an apology letter for being late, so your employer will see you as a responsible worker and are willing to admit mistakes. Write your apology letter in a neat and professional format.
What Are Tips to Write An Apology Letter?
Write an apology letter for being late must be done as soon as possible, don’t forget to pay attention to the tone of your letter to keep it positive and professional. But don’t write your letter too dramatic, keep the content in your letter simple and to the point.
Write an apology with a specific explanation of the cause of your lateness. You can mention when you are late in detail to make it look more convincing.
To be Responsible
Let it be known that your late work has caused inconvenience to the company, it can be for a meeting or an important business with a client. Therefore, you should admit your mistakes and be prepared to be responsible for the lateness you have done.
Don’t forget to be clear in apologizing, being sincere, and not being made up. Then promise that you will not repeat the same mistakes in the future.
How to Write An Apology Letter?
Your letter must be formal and addressed correctly. You must also include the reason for the lateness you have done, clearly state the problem behind your lateness, but keep the tone simple and short. Besides, express your availability to fix mistakes and promise not to repeat them in the future.
Apology Letter for Being Late Sample
Below is an example of an apology letter written by an employee who is 25 minutes late on the job. Here is the format:
Dear Mr. Joshua,
I’m writing to apologize for being late last Tuesday. It was a big mistake and not the professional thing I have done, it made me disappoint our precious client so he canceled his cooperation with our company. I realized that the mistakes I made were very serious and had an impact on the company and all my colleagues. I am sorry and apologetic for my mistake.
Punctuality is an important key to do work. I was so sorry I had to be late for 25 minutes so that when I arrived and made the presentation, the client could not follow my entire presentation and they canceled the cooperation.
I can assure you that the incident will never happen again. I’ve also written a letter of apology to our client to improve my mistake that day. I am very happy to work at this company and hope to continue to learn and develop with you and other colleagues.
That’s all our short description about an apology letter for being late that you can use as a sample. Hope you can get innovation to write your letter.
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- The Most Polite Way to Write An Apology Letter to Teacher
- What Should I Include in My Apology Letter to Customer?
- What Are The Aspects of Apology Letter for Plagiarism?
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Guide To Write Hotel Apology Letter To Guest With Example
- Make A Simple Apology Letter To Court
- Apology Letter to Teacher And The Sample
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- How to Write A Fee Agreement Letter and Its Template
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Attorney Client Termination Letter And The Sample
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- The Best Example Of Apology Letter For Missing Interview
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Outline Templates
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Customizable Appeal Letter For Unemployment Disqualification With Example
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Daycare Termination Letter And The Example
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- Easy Tips to Write A NYU Acceptance Letter
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know