Clinical Research Associate job description comes to outlines the complex duties and requirements. The profession that you can call as CRA focuses on some products like drugs, pharmaceutical, biotechnological, and others. Usually, those products should pass clinical trials before entering the market. Roughly, what are the content of Clinical Research Associate job duties and qualifications?
Clinical Research Associate Job Description comes with 12 Regular Duties
The CRA or Clinical Research Associate works for managing studies and clinical trials. The trials are for procedures and products like drugs, pharmaceutical, and biotechnological. The purpose is to ensure the products and procedures that will release in the market are safe. By the way, the Clinical Research Associate job description eases the understanding in 12 duties:
- CRA must create and write trial protocols before presenting them to the steering committee.
- It works by identifying, evaluating, and then building trial sites. The CRA also must closet sites down after completing the trials.
- Giving training site staff on proper source documentation, completing case report form, protocol requirements, and therapeutic areas.
- Collaborate with the ethics committee for handling rights, trial subjects’ welfare, and safety.
- The CRA will order, track, and manage trial materials as well as IP.
- Oversee while documenting IP reconciliation, inventory, and dispensing.
- Protect the confidentiality of the subjects while updating their information. The CRA should verify IP that dispenses and administer appropriate to protocol.
- Undertake regular site visits, record visit reports, and coordinate project meetings.
- Implement action plans for not meeting expectations sites.
- Work along with regulatory authorities.
- Ensure compliance with the guidelines of GCP and ICH, local regulations, as well as SOPs.
- Help other tasks and liabilities if necessary.
10 Requirements for Clinical Research Associate Job Description
Find 10 standard requirements to work as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) in 2020. The Clinical Research Associate job description outlines them below properly:
- A CRA (Clinical Research Associate) should come from a bachelor’s degree in Biological Science or the relevant field.
- The Clinical Research Associate experience has reached at least 2 years.
- Great Knowledge of terminology, pharmaceutical industry, and practices.
- Fantastic Knowledge of FDA regulations as well as their practical implementation.
- Mesmerizing skills in writing and verbal communication.
- Expert ability in computer skills.
- Fantastic ability to use Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize as well as manage workload effectively.
- Willing to use a short time traveling extensively. It implies the CRA must manage travel schedules smartly like flight schedules.
- Proficient driving skills and has a valid driver’s license, up-to-date car insurance, as well as possess reliable transport.
Seemly you do not need to add anything on the Clinical Research Associate job description today. It comes extremely complete so that you can undertake many things only with this template. Thank you for reading. Good luck!
- What is a Clinical Research Associate or CRA?
CRA or Clinical Research Associate is a staff that undertakes two main things pertaining to products and procedures. It makes sure that products and procedures that pass in the market safe for use or consume.
- What are the Products and Procedures that CRA handles?
It handled drugs, biotechnologies procedure, and pharmaceutical procedures.
- How does CRA make sure the safety of the Products and procedures?
It conducts clinical trials and studies the results to know the safety level of the procedures and products.
- Clinical Research Coordinator Job Description for Clinical Trials
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Job Description Informative Template
- Sales Associate Job Description: Knowing the Responsibilities and Requirements
- Customer Service Associate Job Description for Smarter Services
- Fulfillment Associate Job Description Template For Employment
- Market Research Analyst Job Description for effective promotion
- Merchandise Associate Job Description: Manage the Store Front Well
- Pharmacist Job Description for Retail and Hospice Pharmacy
- Operations Coordinator Job Description, Responsibilities, Requirements, and FAQs
- Operations Research Analyst Job Description and the FAQ ideas
- Flagger Job Description and Its FAQ
- Chief Strategy Officer Job Description
- Public Safety Officer Job Description and FAQs
- Flight Attendant Job Description for serving Passenger
- Chiropractic assistant job description template
- Doctor Job Description: Be an Excellent Doctor
- Legal Assistant Job Description and the FAQ
- Pediatric Nurse Job Description: Taking Care of Children Well
- Administrative Assistant Job Description: Duties and Requirements List
- Clinical Psychologist Job Description: Develop the Treatment Plans
- Day Care Director Job Description with the Most Update
- Senior Mechanical Engineer Job Description and Its FAQ
- Back Office Executive Job Description and its FAQ
- Marketing Manager Job Description to work by duty
- Sales and Marketing Job Description sets Business Goals
- Assembler Job Description: Do the Duties by Showing Excellent Skills
- Lab Assistant Job Description Helpful Template Idea
- Clinical Liaison Job Description for Hospice Marketing
- Warehouse Manager Job Description and its FAQ template
- Church Custodian Job Description: Learn the Responsibilities
- Chief Medical Officer Job Description: Manage the Clinical Processes
- Hospitality and Tourism Job Descriptions with Its FAQ
- Pharmacy Assistant Job Description and Its FAQ
- Security Officer Job Description Helpful Template
- Dishwasher Job Description for Culinary Business
- Foreman Job Description and Its FAQ
- Marketing Intern Job Description; How to Manage Marketing Duties
- Zoologist Job Description: Being an Excellent Researcher for Animals
- CTO Job Description for Executive Technology Decisions
- Forensic Anthropologist Job Description and Its FAQ
- Retail Merchandiser Job Description and how to make it simple
- Buyer Job Description that matches for Travellers
- COO Job Description asks for Business Administration Graduation
- Dental Assistant Job Description: Providing a Great Care
- Radiology Technician Job Description: Provide the Best Service
- Pizza Maker Job Description; How to Prepare For Tasty, Healthy Pizza
- Pizza Maker Job Description; How to Prepare For Tasty, Healthy Pizza
- Dentist Job Description for best Mouth and Teeth Care
- Night Auditor Job Description
- The Sample Research Online and Its Templates
- Fashion Designer Job Description Boards
- Surgical Nurse Job Description and Its FAQ
- Inside Sales Representative Job Description; How to Deal with Walk-In Customers
- Visual Merchandiser Job Description for Perfect Retail Outlets
- Medical Assistant Job Description reveals new Secret
- Biochemist Job Description Template, Responsibilities, Requirements, and FAQs
- Assistant Buyer Job Description for Buyer and Manager
- Criminal Profiler Job Description outlines Challenging Duties
- Internist Job Description handles and prevents Internal Illnesses
- Construction Laborer Job Description: Doing Physically Tasks Well