If you are renting a commercial space, it is important to notify your landlord that you are no longer renew the contract. This will help the landlord to find potential tenants for space so they will not get more loss. You can write the commercial lease termination letter to the landlord.
Can I Terminate The Lease Earlier Without Penalty?
There are some conditions that you are required to terminate your contract before it ends. Some landlords might be OK when you decide to terminate the lease, and unfortunately, some others will charge you a penalty. Here are some tips to minimize the risk.
Learn the potential risk
The rules for a tenant or landlord to break the lease vary from state to state. Some of the landlords allow you to break the lease without penalties, and some others require you to pay with a penalty. Some landlords allow you to break the lease under certain conditions such as an unsafe environment, domestic violence, and many more.
Check the lease
You must check the lease terms and conditions and learn about how to quit the contract. There might be a termination clause that you can point to.
Always talk to your landlord
Note that landlords will understand your reasons for breaking the lease. Even some of them might allow you to breach the lease without penalty if you have something urgent.
Offer them help to find the new tenant
If your landlord refuses to let you out without penalty, you can offer them another option which is offering them a new tenant. Most landlords accept this offer.
How To Write A Commercial Lease Termination Letter To Landlord?
Dear Ms. Bronson
The commercial lease agreement which we entered on January 1 2020 will expire on January 1, 2021. We are writing this letter to inform you that we will not renew the contract for the commercial property located at 124 Monfort Drive. During the month of September, we will be moving to our new office and we will move to the facilities there.
Our business has been growing rapidly this recent month and your space has been helping us a lot. However, we decided to move our office closer to our customers’ base on December 20, 2020. The official address will be in River Side, Knoxville, TN 66234. Therefore, please send any correspondence to our new address.
As stated in the contract, we have paid the last month of the rental during our first occupancy. We will schedule our final inspection during the early week of December 2020. Please call Ms. Erika for more discussion at any time you find convenient at (555)656-565-6675.
Ms. Joana Erika, Managing Director
If you are not lucky to find a person who can replace you in renting the commercial space, consider to pay the remaining months. In the end, it helps you save a lot of money than breaking the lease agreement which can cause you a lot of trouble and energy.
- Tenant Lease Termination Letter And Sample
- Notice Of Lease Termination Letter From Landlord To Tenant Implementation
- Commercial Lease Termination Letter To Landlord (Plus Example)
- Printable Renters Lease Agreement
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Rental Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Printable Lease Agreement
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- Printable Rental Lease Agreements
- Free Printable Lease Agreement
- Daycare Termination Letter And The Example
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- Business Contract Termination Letter And Other Things You Must Know
- Free Printable Lease Agreement Forms
- Free Printable Rental Agreement
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- Printable Employee Termination Form
- Free Printable Rental Lease Agreement
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Printable Rental Lease
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Printable Lease Agreement Form
- Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work and Its Sample
- Printable Rental Agreement
- All About Termination Letter For Insubordination And The Sample
- How to Write An Ideal Patient Termination Letter?
- Free Printable Rent Receipt
- Printable Rental Lease Agreement
- Attorney Client Termination Letter And The Sample
- Writing a Medical Termination Letter in a Professional Way
- Blank Printable Lease Agreement
- Printable Residential Lease Agreement
- Termination Letter for Theft And Sample
- Acceptable Sample Of Volunteer Recommendation Letter
- Printable Residential Rental Agreement
- The Best Tips Of Making Benefit Termination Letter
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- Apartment Lease Agreement Free Printable
- Free Printable Lease
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- 10+ Catering Menu Template
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- 10+ Artist Performance Contract Template
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Free Printable Rental Application Form
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Termination Letter Due to Poor Performance And Its Sample
- Property Manager Job Description for renting Business
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Commercial Real Estate Broker Job Description: Offer Good Marketing
- 10+ Restaurant Menu Template in PSD Photoshop
- Printable Moving Out Of State Checklist
- Free Printable Gift Certificates Templates