It is a shame when a quiet employee who has good skill, an excellent work ethic, and professionalism gets noticed when moving to a new company. At this time, the management might start finding out what they can do to keep the individual loyal. This is why the letter of appreciation to the boss about an employee can help.
The Format Of A Letter Of Appreciation To Boss About Employee
This letter requires a standard format that you need to write the employee’s name, department, title and specific details related to the position, goal, and job description. It is needed to describe it exceptionally. This is also important for employees to know that he or she is noticed by the upper management.
How To Write A Letter of Appreciation To Boss About Employee
To create a good appreciation letter, you can follow the following steps:
When you are planning an appreciation letter, be prompt. You must make it as soon as possible once you have noticed your staff achievements. It is the best way to make them feel appreciated which will give a lot of impact on the company.
Find appropriate format
Because this is a professional relationship, you have to make it formal. Besides, write a letter in official format and address it professionally such as using an email. In some cases, some managers or upper management also write it casually because this is done for personal acquaintance.
express the letter purpose
The body of the letter should be written simply and full of gratitude. Avoid too much chit-chat and be straightforward of your thankfulness to certain finished projects done by your employee.
Sample Of Letter Of Appreciation To Boss About Employee
This is a letter example of a manager in the e-commerce division that is trying to appreciate the staff’s name to the upper management.
Dear Ms. Stefani,
My purpose to write this letter is to inform you about how much I appreciate one of our telephone representatives, Sarah Fernandez who has been consistently doing a good job. She is an exceptional employee who always comes up with new ideas and great at handling difficult situations. She has been working in this field for more than 5 years in this company and has never taken sick and vacation leaves.
She has regular customers who will be waiting for her only to get served by Sarah instead of other representatives. I see that Sarah has been doing great work that customers always love to go back to her even waiting in line. Besides, she has a great memory and knows our product inside and out which makes the customers decide what products they need due to her help.
Even though her performance is far from than others, she keeps a humble, cheerful, and really low profile. I am very grateful and proud of her for becoming her mentor during training. I wish I could clone another Sarah for the goodness of our company. I wish you notice her spectacular achievements that you will talk to her personally when visiting our office.
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Some Important Elements To Write An Appreciation Letter from Patient to Doctor
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- Letter of Appreciation for Job Well Done And Its Example
- 10+ Brochure Single example psd design
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- Inside Sales Representative Job Description; How to Deal with Walk-In Customers
- Easy Tips to Write A NYU Acceptance Letter
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Job Experience Certificate Free Download PSD
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- What Should I Include in My Apology Letter to Customer?
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Medical Representative Job Description: Promote the Medications Well
- Women’s Day Brochure in PSD Photoshop
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Pastor Appreciation Letter to Congregation And Example
- Grade Appeal Letter And Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Business Company Brochure Template Photoshop
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Property Management Brochure in Photoshop Free Download
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Admission Appeal Letter And The Example
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Call Center Supervisor Job Description Template
- What Is The Format of Stanford Acceptance Letter?
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Teacher Appreciation Letter from Student and Its Example
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- Admiring Your Best Labor Through Award Announcement Letter
- 10+ Printable Bi Fold Brochure psd template free
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample