Starting a new job will be very difficult for some people, especially if the atmosphere at work and the colleagues are not supportive. It may take you several days to think about whether to continue your job or resign. If you want to resign from the job you just started, you are suggested to write a resignation letter for A job you just started.
Is It Okay To Quit From A Job You Just Started?
You need to consider your decision to quit the job carefully. If you have been trying to survive in the work, but you still feel that you have to leave, then there’s nothing wrong with resigning. You have the right to quit working, but you have to be ready in facing some consequences from the company.
Also, it is better to notify the employer two weeks before you officially resign. Because quit working suddenly is also inappropriate and impolite. Think of your company that should find a replacement.
What Are The Consequences of Leaving A Job?
You probably don’t have to worry if your reasons for resigning are perfectly acceptable. However, in some cases, the consequences you can get if you leave the job you just started include:
Blacklisted by the company and its partners
Resigning when you just start working will make you blacklisted by the company, which means you will not be able to apply for a job at that company again. You will also be blacklisted from other companies that are partners with the company where you work. Indirectly, the company feels that it has suffered materially and in terms of time when they recruit new employees who suddenly leave. But you have a right to decide everything you need.
Lowering Reputation On Resumes
Your resignation may also affect your resume. The interviewer at your next job may ask about your reasons for leaving the previous company. Probably, they are worried that you will resign from their company too.
Giving Up First Paycheck
Leaving the job that you have just started, of course, will also have an impact on your financial condition. You may not be able to enjoy your first salary, and you still have to spend money to make a new job application.
How To Make A Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started?
Knowing some of the consequences above, but you are still sure to resign. Then, you need to write a resignation letter for a job you just started. Well, if you are still confused about how to start, you might need to see an example below:
Dear Mr. Gregory,
I am writing this letter to let you know that I am resigning from my receptionist position at XYZ Company because I have to join my family to move to Ottawa soon. With that, this letter is a notice for two weeks before I officially resign. So my last day of work is December 19, 2020.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by my resignation letter. I hope you and the company can develop well. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at (777) -7777-777 or email me at email@example.com. I am so thankful for allowing me to work at XYZ company. Hope you always be healthy.
To sum up, you can quit your job politely by using a good resignation letter for a job you just started. It’s better to write your reason briefly and clearly.
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Prepare Your Teacher Resignation Letter To Parents (Plus Example!)
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example