To get things clear, you may send a letter to the supervisor or company’s human resource department to explain your situation. This action may be the best way for you to get rid of any other prejudice by the others in the company. Otherwise, this will make your resignation letter with regret will look more decent. We have provided the information related to this letter below.
What Events That Appropriate For Addressing This Resignation Letter With Regret?
There are some reasons that usually used by most people, those are:
According to this, the company may give you some advice during the decision, either you will be moved to another branch (if it’s possible) or the company will try to persuade you to think deeper about this matter.
This matter will be absolute when you had a serious illness, where the company will consider to defend your position. The company cannot let the employee doing a job while suffering from an illness.
The decision made by people who use this reason usually cannot let the company know the real matter behind it. There is something more personal that cannot be known by somebody. Nonetheless, the company should respect the employee’s decision.
The Important Parts Of A Resignation Letter With Regret
The components found in formal business letters are:
- The sender’s full address.
- The last date/time you effective on the job.
- Address of the individual who receives this letter.
- Your statement about the resignation.
An Example Of A Resignation Letter With Regret
This resignation letter is from an individual who has through many experiences with the company. Although she was a long-time period employee, she decides to address her resignation letter due to an upcoming family move. In this letter, she expresses her gratitude toward the company where she has been worked for many years formally and provides her contact information detail in a proper place.
Dear Mr. Heathe,
I would like to regretfully inform you of my resignation from my position as a senior accountant at RC Company. With my family’s move to Los Angeles set to happen this winter, I will no longer available for this company. My last date in the office will be on October 2, 2011. I truly regret that I must resign from the company, where I have enjoyed the positive environment and learned so much in the company.
I will strive to finish all my projects before my last day in the company, and will also individually notify the others about my resignation. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions or details regarding this matter. I provide my contact information below and I am looking forward to your response. (123)-123-1234 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I truly regret and apologize for any inconvenience that may happen caused by my resignation. I will put my best effort to make the transition look proper without any hindrance. Thank you for your understanding about this and I wish the company and all members every success with the hope that our path will cross again in the future.
Hope this article may help you in understanding this letter. You can freely customize the editable example above based on your needs.
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Accountant Job Description: A Helpful Position in a Company
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Staff Accountant Job Description: Be a Good Staff Accountant
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- What Aspects To Include In Medical Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Senior .Net Developer Job Description and FAQs
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Chartered Accountant Letterhead in PSD Photoshop