After applying for a job at a particular company, you may expect to hear some good news about the interview process. However, if you have waited for more than three weeks and there has been no follow up from the hiring manager, you can reiterate to the company that you are still a candidate to apply for the required position. You must convey it politely through still interested in job letter.
Why Should I Convey That I am Still Interested in Job?
The main reason you should write this letter is to show that you are still interested in the position you have applied for. Maybe you’ve been waiting for several weeks without a follow up from the hiring manager, so it must be hard to hope and wait without certainty.
Several things might prevent your application letter from being processed immediately, it could be because of your wrong contact information, or maybe the hiring manager has lost access to your contact. Hence, you need to confirm that you are still interested in the job you have applied for.
How To Write A Still Interested in Job Letter?
Just like the other letter format, your letter must consist of salutation, introduction, body, conclusion, and signature.
Open your letter by writing a good salutation like “Dear Mr./Mrs.” followed by the name of the hiring manager. But if you don’t know who the letter is being addressed to, you may write “to whom it may concern”.
Start emphasizing that you’ve applied for a certain position at the company but haven’t gotten a follow-up. State your purpose for writing the letter is to tell the hiring manager that you are still interested in the position. Write the opening brief and clear.
In this part, you no longer need to write about the qualifications you have. You have written it on the resume you have submitted. You can remind the hiring manager about your resume or interview.
A good conclusion should be clear and concise. You will also need to write your phone number or email address that can be contacted.
Still Interested in Job Letter Example
Write your letter in a format that is concise, clear, and emphatic. Below is an example of writing a letter to confirm your application at the company:
Dear Mr. Jonathan,
I am writing to reiterate my interest in the Accounting position with ABC Company. I have three years of working experience in the same field, I am optimistic that I will do a good job for the progress of your company.
The last time during the interview, I was happy and sure that the company would accept me to join. Some of the things you said about the interview made me even more excited to be a part of your company.
I am still interested in joining your company. I hope you are still willing to consider me as a candidate for the position. Please feel free to contact me at (999)-9999-999 or by email at email@example.com, I will be happy to answer all questions from you. Thank you for your attention.
It’s important to notify the hiring manager of your pending application. A still interested in job letter will also show that you are enthusiastic about joining the organization.
- Internship Letter of Recommendation And The Sample
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Unsolicited Application Letter And The Sample
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Doctor Recommendation Letter And The Sample
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- Graduate School Application Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- The Most Polite Way to Write An Apology Letter to Teacher
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- What Is The Format of Stanford Acceptance Letter?
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Some Important Elements To Write An Appreciation Letter from Patient to Doctor
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Easy Tips to Write A NYU Acceptance Letter
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- What Aspects To Include In Medical Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Guides To Write Internship Letter of Recommendation
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- The Best Example Of Apology Letter For Missing Interview
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- School Application Letter: The Formula and the Example
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Dentist Recommendation Letter And Its Sample
- University Acceptance Letter And The Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Assistant Manager Job Description: Duties and Obligations You Can Know
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- Printable Fax Cover Letter
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- How Is The Simplest Way To Write No Show Appointment Letter?
- Manager Job Description with Complex Responsibilities
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Things You Must Know Before Writing An Endorsement Letter
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal