When an employee decides to discontinue the working contract, that means s/he submits the voluntary resignation letter. However, the same thing applies for the employer. If a manager wants to terminate the contract, s/he has to go through the process just like the employee does. First thing first, s/he needs to submit the voluntary resignation letter from employer. What is the content of the employer resignation letter or is it different from the usual employee resignation letter? Here, you will read some information about it.
What is a Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer?
As the literal name implies, it means the formal indicates the discontinuation of working contract that comes from the employer. It does not have much difference with the employee’s resignation letter. The only difference is someonewho sends it. Here, the one who is supposed to hire and fire an employee, which is called as an employer, is the one who hands in the voluntary resignation letter. The voluntary resignation letter from employer shows that the full decision is on the employer.
What to Write in an Employer Voluntary Resignation Letter?
The format and content of the voluntary resignation letter from employeris similar to the other resignation letter. It has to be formal and free from mispelling and grammar error. The content has to be precise and concise to show the professional side of the employer. The start of the letter is to address the one who is in authority and is followed by stating the intention and the resignation date. Add with a phone number or email you use for further discussion if desired and show the gratitude at the end of the letter.
Sample of a Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer
Below is the example letter from a manager in H&C Shopping Center to terminate the contract. He addresses the superior and tells the last effective date in the letter.
Dear Mr. Roger,
I am writing this letter as my resignation notice to step down from my position as a manager in H&C Shopping Center. The last effective day of my working will be on Saturday, 26 September 2020. Thus, please accept this letteras my two weeks prior notice as the stated in the company’s policy. I am grateful to be a part of the H&C Shopping Center for several years.
I am sorry for the inconvenience I make because of my resignation. I would work hard for the last two weeks to help the company to go through a smooth transition. I would also be open for further discussion if you need some recommendations to fill in my position. I have been working for several years and I have been paying attention as to how the assistant managers are working so far. Please feel free to contact me at 123-123-123-456 or at my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is such a hard decision to leave the working environment that I have been in for several years. I would miss the healthy atmosphere at work, the amazing colleagues, and the support from everyone. I want to thank you for the support and opportunity you have given to me all this time. I appreciate everything you have been doing for all of us I hope H&C Shopping Center will grow even larger in the future.
Hopefully the voluntary resignation letter from employer above can give you some insight of how to write one.
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Good Sample Of Voluntary Resignation Letter From Employer
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Unique Sample Of Retirement Letter To Employer
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Helpful Tips & Trick Of Maternity Leave Letter To Employer And The Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample