Do you interested in trying a 30-day diet plan which is popular at the moment? This diet encourages all of its followers to avoid alcohol, sugars, dairy, grains, legumes, and additivities from their diet in 30 days. Furthermore, it advertised as a life-changing lifestyle. Below are things that you need to know about this particular diet.
What is the 30-day diet?
The 30-day diet is a month-long clean eating habit that promises various health and emotional benefits for its followers. The main focus of this diet is to cut out certain food groups that could affect your health and fitness negatively. Most people use this diet as a way to lose some weight, but some people also use this diet as a way to improve their overall health and fitness.
How to follow the 30-day diet plan?
If you are interested in trying this 30-day diet plan you just need to completely cut out foods that could harm your overall health and fitness for 30 days. After the basic 30 days, you could slowly reintroduce foods that you miss during the program while monitoring the effects that they give to your body. However, this diet has a strict rule where you are not allowed to cheat during the program.
The benefit of a 30-day diet plan
Many people said that when you could follow the diet perfectly for 30 days, you could get so many health benefits. Some of the benefits are fat loss, the energy level is increased, better quality sleep reduced cravings, and increased athletic performance. Furthermore, the founder of the diet said that this diet will change your thought about food as well as your taste.
Foods to eat during a 30-day diet plan
If you want to try this 30-day diet plan you should keep in mind that you are not allowed to have alcohol, grains, sugars, dairy, and etcetera. Therefore, below are some foods that are allowed to eat during the 30-day diet program. These foods mainly consist of minimally processed food:
- Meat and Poultry
During the program, you are allowed to have meat and poultry such as beef, pork, lamb, chicken, horse, turkey, duck, veal, and many more.
- Fish and seafood
For you guys who are seafood lovers, during this diet program, you are allowed to eat seafood and fish including shrimp, fish, scallops, lobster, crab, squid, calamari, anchovies and et cetera.
Eggs here are all of the kinds of eggs. You could also consume foods that are made of them such as homemade mayo.
For fruits, you could eat any kind of fruits whether it is fresh or dried. Even though the fresh one is highly recommended rather than the dried fruits.
During this diet, you could eat all types of vegetables.
- Nuts and seeds
You could eat all types of nuts except for peanuts because they technically belong to the legume. However, you are also allowed to eat nuts butter, nuts milk, and nuts flour.
Actually, during your program, you are allowed to eat some fats such as coconut oils, duck fat, ghee, clarified butter, and also some healthy plant oil.
- Diet Plan Template
- 60 Day Diet Plan Templates Samples
- 90 Day Meal Plan Template
- Meal Plan Printable
- 90 Day Weight Loss Plan Template
- 30 Day Diet Meal Plan Template
- Food Calorie List Printable
- Free Printable Meal Planner
- Printable Weekly Menus
- Diabetes Action Plan Template
- Printable Food And Exercise Journal
- 90 Day Workout Plan Template
- Printable Carb Counter
- Food Diary Printable
- Crisis Plan Template
- Food Journal Printable
- 30 Day Workout Plan to Lose Weight Template
- Printable Food
- Printable Food Journal
- Printable Food Diary
- Printable Monthly Meal Planner
- Daily Meal Food Planner Template
- Fitness Journal Printable
- Food Log Printable
- Free Printable Weight Loss Chart
- Printable Work Out Chart
- Printable Weekly Meal Planner
- Free Printable Weight Loss Planner
- 10+ Grocery List Template Free Download PSD
- Calorie Counter Chart Printable
- Food Truck Menu Template Free PSD
- Printable Food Log
- Printable Food Tracker
- Health and Safety Plan Template
- Printable Weekly Meal Planners
- Meal Planner Printable
- Meal Plan Template Printable
- Seafood Menu Template Photoshop
- Daily Agenda Printable
- 30 Day Weight Loss PlanTemplate
- Food Preparation Worker Job Description and its FAQ design
- BBQ Catering Business Plan Template
- Gym Business Plan Template
- Free Printable List
- Printable Weight Loss Tracker
- Printable Blood Sugar Log
- BBQ Restaurant Menu PSD Template Free
- Free Printable Workout Plan
- Printable Potluck Sign Up Sheet
- Free Printable Fitness Journal
- Catering Business Plan Template
- Fitness Instructor Job Description; Providing Weight Loss Programs
- Printable Exercise Log
- Printable Workout Plan
- Printable Work Out Routines
- Food Service Worker Job Description: Give the Best Service for Buyers
- Printable Calorie Chart
- Printable Workout Plans
- Printable Organizer
- Printable Weight Loss Journal