How to Create a Behavior Modification Plan Template Properly
Slightly different from behavior intervention, the behavior modification plan template refers to further actions a teacher must do after learning the students’ behavior intervention. So, after getting results from the first template (behavior intervention), your further actions are planned in the behavior modification plan template. It means that creating this template is way easier.
Since the template is generated from the behavior intervention one, there are possibilities that it can be different from one to a teacher who makes it to another. Differences are in terms of layout, indicators, and points. To ease your job, some tips below can be followed as references. Check them out.
Analyzing the results of the Behavior Intervention Plan
So, before you start to arrange the template of the behavior modification plan, you need to check the results of the behavior intervention plan first. It is no matter how you describe or explain the first plan. Some teachers prefer it being in the form scores while others like descriptions. From the results, you can acknowledge what appropriate responses and actions to do.
Determining Actions Following the First Plan’s Results
When results have been found, in fact, determining actions following them is not as easy as it seems. There must be various possible actions to take. However, not all of them may be appropriate for the classroom’s conditions. Further analysis is needed by using students’ characteristics as indicators. Additionally, examples of some actions are as follows.
Praise is a very important action every teacher must do. It is a good solution for certain behaviors like low motivation and anxiety. However, it doesn’t mean that praises are given to all students. In case students have bravery in speaking up their opinions, praises are for them even if their opinions or answers may not completely correct.
Different from praises, attention is given to all children although in different ways. For quiet students who tend to rarely speak up, attention is given by motivating them to answer questions and share their opinions. But for them who speak all the time, attention is in the form of asking them to let their friends have chances to share their thoughts also.
- Rewards and Punishment
Rewards don’t always mean in the form of a gift or present mainly if students are no longer children. Well, giving them additional scores is better. Meanwhile, the punishment given to them should also be fun. Punishment in the classroom is something students must avoid but in case they must do that, it doesn’t embarrass them.
Observing and Analyzing whether Actions Work or Not
When actions have been determined, it means that the template has been ready anyway. But of course, it has not yet finished. From the template, you will know whether the actions that have been done are working or not. It is seen from the change in students’ behaviors. Is the change significant? Is there any improvement to be a better person, and more?
How is the result still far from the expectation? You must change the action and create a new behavior modification plan template for a better result.
- Behavior Plan Template
- Behavior Intervention Plan Template
- 10+ Printable Behavior Plan Template
- Intervention Specialist Job Description for Special Children
- 10+ Behavior Log Template
- Behavior Support Plan Template
- 5+ Behavior Support Plan Template
- Behavior Chart Printable
- Printable Sticker Charts
- Art Lesson Plan Templates
- Online ESL Teacher Job Description; Conducting Virtual English Teaching-Learning Activities
- Free Printable Sticker Chart
- Apology Letter to Teacher And The Sample
- Marketing Action Plan Template
- Family Chore Chart Printable
- Printable Chores List
- Kindergarten Lesson Plan Templates
- Daily Lesson Plan Template Sample
- Diabetes Action Plan Template
- Elementary Lesson Plan Template
- Elementary School Teacher Job Description and Its Requirements
- Printable Behavior Charts
- Teacher Assistant Job Description: Knowing Essential Matters
- Asthma Action Plan Template
- One Page Strategic Plan Template
- Free Printable Behavior Charts
- Pre K Teacher Job Description Responsibilities
- The Most Polite Way to Write An Apology Letter to Teacher
- Business Action Plan Template
- Montessori Teacher Job Description and Its FAQ
- Teacher Job Description Tasks Information
- 30 60 90 Day Action Plan Template
- High School Lesson Plan Template
- 10+ Basic Lesson Plan Template
- Printable Behavior Chart
- Chore Chart Printable
- 4+ Lesson Plan Free Template in PSD
- Printable Kid Chore Chart
- Learning Plan Templates
- Performance Action Plan Templates
- Printable Homework Sheet
- Childrens Chore Chart Printable
- Family Tree Worksheet Printable
- Incident Action Plan Templates
- Action Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Outline Template
- 10+ Printable Bathroom Pass template photoshop
- Printable Behavior Charts For Teachers
- Printable Sticker Chart
- Crisis Management Plan Templates
- Financial Plan Templates
- Printable Names
- Course Outline Template
- Classroom Management Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Templates
- Homeschool Lesson Plans Template
- Math Lesson Plan Templates
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Parenting Plan Template
- Medical Permission Letter For Child And Its Sample