An Ultimate Guide to Create a Book Marketing Plan
Today, traditional media campaigns are not enough and you need to create your book marketing plan. One of the most possible ways you can do with today’s technology is to approach and reach your audience directly. And later, it will bring you to a strong platform for authors online.
Other than that, this thing is really important for those who self-publish books. When it comes to making a marketing plan for your book, there are several things you need to consider in the first place.
Nothing is too soon when it comes to making a book marketing plan for your books since you are the author as well. When starting from scratch especially if you have no readers yet, you can put your effort to build a platform in the first place. You should start this step even when you are still writing your book.
You may realize that it may take a while until you have a strong online platform for yourself with a supportive prospective audience. This platform will be great for stimulating curiosity while staying personal with the audience.
Build Your Website
The next thing you need to do is to build a website. Still, you need to make it personal and do not make it about your business or your book. Everything is controlled by you and the things you build will grow stronger yet better as your career grows. It does not have to be fancy in the first place. Even a regular blog post would be great as long as you make content regularly.
Another thing that will help your marketing plan for the book is by growing an email list. This is still an effective marketing tool if you want to make money from your book. You need to offer something useful, entertaining, or insightful so your content stays relevant to your audience. Choose the newsletter style and content that will suit your audience.
Generosity is the Key
You may need to drop some breadcrumbs to the audience’s door. This is how marketing in the digital age does it. People will stay with you when they find something they care about. And this is your way to always give them things they care about even if it might be plenty to drop.
Since you have a personal blog now, you can draw people to read your blog by offering free things. It can be a free e-book even though you may cannibalize your sale number.
Social Media is a Tool
As we have mentioned earlier, marketing in the digital era is done differently. Sometimes it is easier because you can spread the word by using social media platforms without being limited by time and space.
The quality you can build on your social media platform will give you a better result as long as you focus on your goal. Once you have found out where your audience goes, you can focus on building your presence on that platform. This is how you run a book marketing plan without going traditional.
- Content Marketing Plan Template
- Dental Marketing Plan Template
- Social Media Manager Job Description: The Lists of Main Duties
- Advertising Plan Template
- Marketing Plan Samples Template
- Personal Marketing Plan Template
- Social Media Specialist Job Description; How to Create Creative Digital Content
- 5+ Printable Brand Book example psd design
- Marketing Intern Job Description; How to Manage Marketing Duties
- Social Media Marketing Postcard Example PSD Design
- Annual Marketing Plan Template
- Printable Planner 2018
- Free Printable Checklist
- Media Plan Templates
- Marketing Plan Templates
- Crisis Communication Plan Template
- Basic Real Estate Marketing Plan
- Promotional Banner PSD Template Free
- Marketing Plan Outline Template
- Letter of Appreciation for Job Well Done And Its Example
- Bakery Business Plan Template
- 10+ Book Labels Template
- Product Outline Templates
- Marketing Assistant Job Description; Providing Strategies For Successful Sales Marketing
- Ecommerce Marketing Plan
- Classroom Management Plan Template
- Marketing Agency Rack Card in PSD Photoshop
- Checklist Printable
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Description and Its FAQ
- 30 60 90 Sales Plan Template
- Basic Business Plan Template
- Printable To Do Checklists
- Crisis Plan Template
- GMY Postcard PSD Template Free
- Conference Project Plan Template
- 5+ Bootstrap Blog in psd photoshop
- Blogger Job description: Let’s be a Blogger
- Charity Event Planning Template
- Marketing Manager Job Description to work by duty
- The Sample Book Outline Templates as References
- Marketing Action Plan Template
- Free Printable Weekly Planner 2017
- Food Catering Business Plan Templates
- Car Wash Business Plan Template
- Agriculture Postcard Free Template in PSD
- Digital Marketing Manager Job Description: Handle the Selling Campaigns
- Catering Business Plan Template
- Content Writer Job Description for Inspiring Contents and Articles
- Spa E-Book Cover Free Download PSD
- New Business Announcement Letter and Its Sample
- Free Printable Wedding Planner Book
- Marketing and Sales Business Plan Template
- Emergency Evacuation Plan Templates
- SEO Banner Free PSD Template
- Printable Mini Calender
- Event Outline Template
- Business Plan Outline Template with the Content and Ideas
- Free Printable Wedding Planner Book Pdf
- Sports Marketing Manager Job Description Job Vacancy
- Marketing Postcard PSD Template Free