3 Phases to Include in a Business Continuity Plan Word
A business continuity plan word is a template of a document that consists of your plan in continuing a business or cooperation. It is made to help parties involved to reach an agreement related to the business. Of course, many points are included in the template. Generally, those points are the business goals, tools and equipment needed budgets, and more.
To make a template or a word document of the business continuity plan is considered difficult for some people. It is mainly because there are many things to include while those things must correlate and be relevant to each other. Acknowledging fully the materials of the business continuity is very essential. Here are some phrases to establish a business continuity plan.
Determining the Scope of the Plan
On this stage of a business continuity plan word, the scope is planned where all elements needed are noted and mentioned. Those elements are location, teamwork, tools and equipment, and budgets. The budgets must have involved other elements and they are planned well. It is to avoid any problems like over budgeting or even the lack of money available in the process.
Nowadays, many businesses cannot be separated from the role of the internet. Of course, this matter must be included in the plan also. No matter the type of your business, it must include some following matters. They are the LAN or WAN network as well as the computer server, data communication and telecommunication, work station, and both hardware and software.
Establishing Business Impact Assessments
The purpose of a business impact assessment is to help businessmen and other people involved understand the impact of unexpected events even in business. The impact itself can be in various forms, they are qualitative and quantitative forms. While qualitative deals with financial problems the quantitative one is more about the operational process. Besides, this phase has 3 main purposes.
- Prioritizing Criticality
Every business must have critical characteristics. It means that the business must be identified and classified based on certain priority scales. Side effects also need to evaluate. It is okay to have trouble this time. But later, similar trouble must not be experienced for the sake of business continuity.
- Downtime Estimation
A business impact assessment is made to help estimate a matter namely Maximum Tolerable Downtime (MTD). It is a condition where the maximum time needed by a company to recover is important to know. The longer it is, it means that the business has a more severe condition.
Business’ resources in many forms are determined on this stage. When the business already passes through a complicated situation, resources to use are getting more and more also. The use of resources must be calculated well also to avoid further problems being experienced later.
Developing a Business Continuity Plan
After 2 stages above have been planned and designed, it is time to develop the business continuity plan. Developing the plan also means that you and your team have been ready with all consequences that may be experienced in the future. This is how a business continuity plan word works anyway.
- Business Continuity Plan Template and Samples
- Business Plan Template Word
- Business Continuity Plan Template
- Financial Business Plan Word Templates
- Marketing Business Plan Templates
- Farm Business Plan Template
- Contingency Plan Template
- Non-Profit Business Plan Templates
- Boutique Business Plan Template
- Training Outline Template to Ensure the Maximum Results
- Business Action Plan Template
- Business Plan Outline Template
- Photography Business Plan Template
- Microsoft Business Plan Template
- Free Business Plan Template
- Consulting Business Plan Template
- HR Consulting Business Plan Templates
- Outline Template Word
- Management Plan Example Template
- Internal Communication Plan Template
- HR Strategic Plan Templates
- Child Care Plan Template
- Operational Plan Template
- Excel Work Plan Template
- Travel Agency ID Card PSD Flyer Template
- Civil Engineer Job Description; Building Safe Construction Working Environment
- Insurance Business Plan Templates
- Preschool Business Plan Templates
- Financial Plan Templates
- Plan Sample Template
- One Page Business Plan Templates
- HVAC Business Plan Template
- Basic Business Plan Template
- Marketing Plan Templates
- Mobile Catering Business Plan Template
- Daily Lesson Plan Template Sample
- Free Printable Time Sheets Pdf
- Gym Business Plan Template
- Marketing Planner Template
- Personal Business Plan Template
- Personal Marketing Plan Template
- Crisis Management Plan Templates
- Music Lesson Plan Template
- Nursing Care Plan Templates
- BBQ Catering Business Plan Template
- Corrective Action Plan Template
- Event Outline Template
- Hourly Planner Printable
- Physical Education Lesson Plan
- IT Strategy Plan Template
- Management Plan Templates
- Bookkeeping Business Plan Template
- Learning Plan Templates
- Activities Assistant Job Description Template Details
- Bakery Business Plan Template
- One Page Strategic Plan Template
- Marketing and Sales Business Plan Template
- Home Renovation Project Plan Templates
- Middle School Lesson Plan Template