A call center supervisor is a person who supervises all the call center representatives to make sure they do their tasks well. He or she supposes to train new employees and motivate them until they could do their works such as answering questions, handling complaints, etc. The call center supervisor job description must also include monitoring representative development and progress as well as coaching the representatives to provide the best customer services. A call center supervisor usually takes the call center supervisor job description template with him as a job reminder.
Call Center Supervisor Job Description Information
We are searching for a call center supervisor to work in our company to do all works of the call center supervisor job description. The candidate, of course, must have excellent leadership because he will be the one who trains and motivate the call center representatives to perform services.
Call Center Supervisor Responsibilities
Working as a call center supervisor, there are some tasks and duties of the call center supervisor job description you must do. They are:
- Hire and train new employees of call center representatives to perform services to the clients as well as responding and answering the customer’ questions and complaints and all problems related to the products or services
- Work together with other supervisors and management team members to maximize customer satisfaction
- Ensure call center representatives understand their tasks as well as call center objectives, performance standards, and customer service policies
- Prepare for reports and analyze data to know whether or not the call center department has reached the goals
- Answer agent questions about best practices or calls
- Monitor and evaluate agent or call center representatives performances and provide training or coaching opportunities
- Identify operational issues and offer a solution for better improvements
Call Center Supervisor Job Qualifications
If you would like to apply for our call center supervisor position, you need to meet all the qualifications and requirements of the call center supervisor job description in advance. They are:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experienced as a call center supervisor before (preferred) (min. 2 years)
- More education on management field (preferred)
- Skilled and experienced with technology as well as a software application, computers, and phone systems
- Great understanding and knowledge of the company’s product, services, and policies
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to train and coach call center representatives
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Have customer service, supervisor, and call center experience
- Analytical, efficient, and excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work during busy hours
Call Center Supervisor FAQ
What is a Call Center Supervisor?
A call center supervisor must be the one with great knowledge of customer service and call center whose work is to supervise all the call center representatives. He must monitor the works of the call center representatives and provide training and learning (if necessary). For your information, a call center supervisor tends to be communicative.
What Should You Include in A Call Center Supervisor Job Vacancy?
If you are going to post a call center supervisor job vacancy, you need to write down the primary requirements and qualifications. Make sure the applicants understand how to train and coach the call center representatives. Plus, it is important to look for the one with great knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies. It is a must for a call center supervisor to have great leadership, too.
Do You Need to Interview Applicants for A Call Center Supervisor?
A call center supervisor must be calm and courteous so that his subordinates (call center representatives) will not be panicked when they do mistakes. He will be a person who trains the representatives to serve the best services to the clients. Therefore, you need to interview the candidate and see whether or not they do have those characteristics.
That’s all about the call center supervisor’s tasks; hopefully, it will be useful for you who work as call center supervisors.