The Importance of Career Development Plan
Career development is an effort that should be done so that the career plan that has already been made can bring optimum results. Career development is a company’s task to form a relationship with the people who are managing their careers. Career development should be done with special strategies and plans.
Because every career development plan should target certain individuals and how the plan will be performed. But you can also make a career development plan by yourself.
The Phases of Career Development Plans
Career development plans are divided into 3 phases, here they are.
- The Planning Phase
This phase includes the alignment of employee career design plans with company careers. The aim is to identify the strengths and weaknesses of workers in carrying out tasks.
- The Directing Phase
This phase is purposed to help workers to be able to make their career plans come true. It can be performed by directing through counseling or approach by using information services.
- The Developing Phase
This phase is a way for employees or workers to manifest their creativity and initiative to occupy positions in the future. This can be done in several ways such as mentoring, training, job rotation, and scholarship programs.
The Importance of Career Development Plans
A career development plan is very beneficial and important, especially for employees. Below is the importance of such a plan.
- Understanding Passion More
Understanding passion is surely important for employees to develop themselves according to their talents and skills. By understanding their passions, employees will also be able to work more productively, more creatively, and more innovatively. Passion is like a bridge in developing a career. If passions and talents are not yet found, it will bother productivity.
- Prosperity Guarantee
Creating career development plans is like having a prosperity guarantee that is really important for employees. Guaranteed welfare will make employees more loyal at work. Training, education, that scholarships received by employees become capital for their higher achievement.
- Increase Confident
Creating and having career development plans surely becomes ammo for an employee to increase and improve their confidence. Confidence is important for an employee so that they will be able to complete in the global development.
- Develop Work Relationship
Career development means that employees will deal with new people according to their positions both within the company and outside the company. This relationship opportunity is very important for self-development that can be a capital to face social challenges in the future.
- Create a Healthy Working Environment
If every individual is satisfied with the environment and the benefits they get at work, the condition in the company will be more conducive. a positive work climate will certainly increase employees’ spirit at work. Not only that, but the mental health of the workers will also be realized. Therefore, career development needs to be done continuously.
Those are the phases and importance of career development plans. For you who want to be a better person in your career, you are highly suggested to create career development plans.
- Development Plan Template
- Career Plan Template
- HR Strategic Plan Template
- Performance Development Plan Template
- Compensation Plan Template
- Performance Action Plan Templates
- Individual Development Plan Templates
- Academic Staff Development Plan Template
- Personal Development Plan Template
- Behavior Support Plan Template
- Construction Phase Plan Template
- Personal Strategic Plan Template
- Employee Relations Specialist Job Description; Providing Counseling Services to Staff
- Contingency Plan Template
- 100 Day Plan Template
- Career Action Plan Template
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- Managing Director Job Description Career Information
- Performance Plan Template
- 5+ Annual Performance Review Template
- Audit Plan Template
- Account Plan Template
- Art Gallery Business Plan Template
- Education Planner Template
- Capital Investment Proposal Template
- Business Plan Template
- 5+ Printable Business Development Plan Template
- Business Action Plan Template
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- 10+ Annual Employee Review Template
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Marketing Plan Outline Template
- erformance Management Plan Template
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Bar Business Plans Template
- Supervisor Job Description: It differs from A Manager
- Sample Business Plan Outline Template
- Customer Relationship Manager Job Description; Building Trusting Relationship With Clients
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- Termination Letter for Theft And Sample
- Learning Plan Templates
- Printable Business Plan Template
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Business Plan Template Word
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Director of Operations Job Description Template
- Business Plan Outline Template
- Vice President Job Description and 10 Assisting Duties
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- HR Consulting Business Plan Templates
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Termination Letter Due to Poor Performance And Its Sample
- 10+ Attendance Policy Template
- College Strategic Plan Template
- CEO Job Description Desks And Tasks
- Business Development Manager Job Description 2020 for You
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Printable Employee Termination Form