A counter sale is usually working on any company or organization. They will perform to meet the customers at the first entering the store or organization. Besides, they also have other responsibilities to handle the sales process especially from the time of the first request to the execution of the order. Therefore, you need to create a counter sales job description to know about your candidate very well.
The counter sales job description template idea
Since counter sales have an important role, you need to be careful to select the candidate. You need to look for result-driven counter sales to responsible for the sales process from inception to the execution order. Besides, the responsibilities for this job are like taking orders, answering the questions suitable for the order, and also receive the payment and executing the orders.
Furthermore, counter sales also will provide quick and efficient service to make sure maximum customer satisfaction. After that, they can resolve all the queries professionally suitable for the work order.
To be successful as a counter sale, you have to provide excellent customer service, consistently maintain the image and vision of the organization. An excellent candidate for this job will display a positive attitude that focuses on customer satisfaction and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
The responsibilities of the counter sales
To be a counter sale, you will have some important responsibilities to know. Some counter sales job description responsibilities are:
- Greeting the customers and taking the orders
- Processing the payments of the customers
- Facilitate the customers with queries and providing the solution fast
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to inform and increase the sales
- Follow the orders up to prevent the delay and frustration
- Mention every record in the computer including the customer details and customer orders, pricing, quotations, and retrieving whenever needed
- Providing with quotes of various quotes that are appropriate
- Speak effectively with the customers based on the relevant procedures and policies that are beneficial for them
- Make sure that each product is stacked as per the location in the warehouse
The qualification for the counter sales
Besides, you also need to understand some requirements to fulfill for the counter sales. Some counter sales job description requirements are:
- High school diploma
- Understand and use of cash register
- Able to read and write with the simple directions
- Able to speak and understand English fluently
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Great personal appearances
- Conflict management skills preferred
The counter sales FAQ
What do counter sales do?
Suitable with the counter sales job description template design, the counter sales will handle the sales process from the time of the first request to the execution of the orders. Therefore, because of their work, counter sales usually will take place at fast food outlets and retails stores.
How is the counter sales interview question?
Based on the counter sales job description, the interview question for this job is about your experience in working, and how you can solve any problems on the job. Describing yourselves are also other questions that are commonly required from the interviewer.