How to Write Daily Lesson Plan
The daily lesson plan is needed by the teacher because it helps to guide the teacher to transfer knowledge every day to their students. For all of you who like to write a daily lesson, you need to know first more about definition and step by step to write a daily lesson. Here you can get information that helps you in writing your daily lesson.
Definition of Daily Lesson
Daily lesson plan or lesson plan is the teacher’s note of the course of instruction or learning trajectory for the lesson. It is usually will be made by the teacher to guide class learning. There are some details related to the daily lesson or lesson plan that must be written such as subjects that will be covered and the needs of the students too. Here, you can get information too about step by step in writing your lesson plan.
Criteria of Good Lesson Plan
Before you write your lesson plan, you need to know the criteria of a good lesson plan so you can perfectly write your lesson plan. So, when you write a lesson plan, you must know that your lesson plan must be fulfilled the good criteria of lesson plan such as:
- Good Mix Activities
A good lesson plan will be made with good mix activities that will make your students can follow the lesson without feeling bored with what you tell them. You must be able to make an attractive lesson for your students.
- Enough Interaction
You need to create a fun lesson or enough interaction with your students. It is related to how to speak to your students and how your student can give a response to your lesson too.
- Clear Aim
When you give certain lessons with a certain topic, you need to ensure that you give a clear message and aim for your lesson too.
- Logically Planned
You must be able to make the lesson logically planned so your students will be easy to understand what you want to tell them.
Sections of Lesson Plan
When you write your lesson plan, you need to know some sections. The best lesson plan must be fulfilled some sections such as:
- Materials for Lesson
You need to prepare good materials for the lesson. The material should follow the student’s level too and you must be able to write and transfer the material to your student in a good way. You can use technology or tools to help you by explaining more about materials for your lesson.
- Individual Notes
You need to prepare individual notes. You student must be able to take notes and use their note to learn by themselves in their home.
- Lesson Evaluation
When you give a lesson, you need to always think about evaluation too. You need to know the weakness that you may face and then find the solution or prepare for new material for your students too.
- Potential Problems
You may face some problems when you deliver your material to your students. You need to identify problems during the lesson and you need to plan a solution to avoid the same problems in the future time.
There are some examples of the lesson plan that you can find in some sources. You who are new teachers or trainees will need it because you will know step by step in making a good daily lesson plan easily.
- Elementary Lesson Plan Template
- Art Lesson Plan Templates
- College Lesson Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Outline Template
- Blank Lesson Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Template
- Course Outline Template
- Online ESL Teacher Job Description; Conducting Virtual English Teaching-Learning Activities
- Monthly Lesson Plan Template
- Sample Course Outline Template
- Education Planner Template
- Kindergarten Lesson Plan Templates
- Lesson Plan Template Doc
- Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Template
- Nursing Lesson Plan Template
- Lesson Plan For 1st Grade Templates
- Teacher Assistant Job Description: Knowing Essential Matters
- Teacher Job Description Tasks Information
- 10+ Weekly Lesson Plan Free PSD Template
- Math Lesson Plan Templates
- Behavior Intervention Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Templates
- 4+ Lesson Plan Free Template in PSD
- Free Printable Weekly Lesson Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Sample Template
- Behavior Plan Template
- Middle School Lesson Plan Template
- Sample Lesson Plan Outline Template
- High School Lesson Plan Template
- Printable Lesson Plan Template
- Excellence for Student Certificate Template Free PSD
- Homeschool Lesson Plans Template
- Lesson Plan Templates Sample
- Free Printable Lesson Plan Template
- Physical Education Lesson Plan
- Music Lesson Plan Template
- Sunday School Teacher Job Description Important Template
- 10+ Flashcard PSD Template Free
- Infant Lesson Plan Templates
- Preschool Assessment Forms Free Printable
- Classroom Management Plan Template
- Art Teacher Job Description: the Secret to getting love by Students
- Construction Management Plan Template
- Online English Teacher Job Description Customizable Template
- 10+ Daily Report Template
- Elementary School Teacher Job Description and Its Requirements
- Substitute Teacher Job Description change and get a chance
- Free Printable Student Planner
- School Planners Printable
- Home School Daily Planners Template
- Education ID Card Example PSD Design
- Printable Student Planner
- Behavior Support Plan Template
- Pre K Teacher Job Description Responsibilities
- Lesson Learned Templates
- Montessori Teacher Job Description and Its FAQ
- Academic Advisor Job Description for assisting Students Goals
- Printable Sticker Charts
- Printable College Student Planner
- Learning Plan Templates