Care Plan Template to Maximize the Roles
For those who stay as a nurse, knowing about the care plan template is very essential. Well, the care plan will help them to create the whole jobs and tasks to be done in their working time. Through the care plan, of course, a nurse could know what they need to do wholly.
On another hand, the care plan also will be a very useful document to help the nurse creates their priority. Of course, the whole plan can be a consideration of whether a thing should be done or not. Besides, this matter will show the professionalism level of the nurse.
What Does Care Plan Mean?
The care plan is a document that consists of detailed tasks that a nurse will do toward the patient. It will be arranged because of the recommendation of the doctor to make sure that the condition of the patient will be stable.
On another hand, the care plan also can be a medium to check the condition of the patient. Through a care plan, of course, the nurse could do some evaluations about their task.
Why is Care Plan Important?
It can be said that a care plan is an important document to be prepared. There are some reasons why this document should be prepared. Some important matters of the care plan as its objectives are:
- Promote the evidence-based nursing care
- Support the running of the holistic care in several different matters, such as physical, social, spiritual, and others
- Establish kinds of program, such as care bundles and care pathways
- Review the detailed communication and documentation of the whole care plan
What are the Components of the Care Plan?
To make a good care plan, some components should be included. Of course, by including the detailed components, you may create a better care plan to give the best treatment for the patient.
The basic components to be included inside the care plan are:
- The health assessment, medical result, and the report of diagnostic of the clients.
- The expected client outcome. This matter will be written for long and short term
- Nursing intervention that should be done to treat the client
- The rationale for intervention to provide the evidence-based care
- Evaluation of the previous treatments that are given to the client
What are the Purposes of the Care Plan?
The care plan is made because of some detailed purposes. This document will be very useful to define the roles of the nurse in treating the patient. With clear roles, of course, the treatments can be done maximally.
On another hand, the care plan is also useful to provide detailed direction to help the nurse in treating the patients. Especially, to determine the continuity of care that should be performed.
The next purpose of the care plan is documentation. Through this matter, of course, the nurse could document the treatment and make it a source of evaluation.
On this page, we have several samples of the care plan template that you may get. With the template, of course, creating this document will be easier and the result will be better.
Printable Care Plan Template Sample