Common Core Lesson Plan Template and Its Guidelines
If you are new in the education field, you may have a vague idea about a lesson plan. But it’s likely that you do not have a good understanding of the aforementioned concept. In this case, you will need our common core lesson plan template. It shows where to start & where you finish.
What is a Common Core Lesson Plan?
A common core lesson plan illustrates how a teacher wants to conduct his/her classes, what he/she seeks to achieve from it, & how he/she wants to achieve what he/she seeks. It is usually in a written form. Since there are many kinds of teachers, there are also many types of lesson plans.
A lesson plan template is usually what a trainee teacher is needed to produce. Apart from details of each class activity, a lesson plan should list the instructions & questions it will provide the class. In addition, it should also include the timing for each activity.
Benefits of a Common Core Lesson Plan
A PSD common core lesson plan template has a few benefits:
- It is a well-though out document
A considerable amount of time is needed to write a lesson plan. So, if a teacher gathers something in a few minutes, he/she is heading for trouble.
- It is more than a guide
It suggests the approach a teacher needs to take for teaching students about a certain subject. It also lets the teacher make his/her own decision regarding what to use & not to use.
- It is reasonably a detailed document
This document includes a lot of information such as the potential problems you can encounter during the lesson course & solutions to the problems.
Components of a Common Core Lesson Plan
A common core lesson plan sample template comes with a few components:
This is the main component of a lesson plan. Without objectives, a lesson plan will be nothing more hand a piece of paper.
- Anticipatory set
It also belongs to the most important element of a lesson plan. It engages your students in the learning about to happen. It sets the lesson tone & motivates the students to learn more.
- Direct instruction
It is where you outline how you will present the lesson concept to your students clearly. Some of the examples include reading a book, displaying diagrams, using props, etc.
- Required resources
It is very important to list the needed resources for a lesson.
- Guided practice
It includes the activities the students are asked to perform under your supervision to practice & apply the skills taught to them.
When you close it & make the info more meaningful for the students, it is called closure.
- Independent practice
It shows how your students will exhibit if they understood the learning goals of the lesson.
- Assessments & follow up
It does not end with students who complete a worksheet. This section is where a teacher evaluates the final outcome of the lesson as well as the degree to which the learning objectives were attained.
That is all about a common core lesson plan template. We have many templates available here. You can choose your preferred one and edit it to fit your needs.
- Lesson Plan Template
- 4+ Lesson Plan Free Template in PSD
- 10+ College Lesson Plan Template
- Middle School Lesson Plan Template
- 10+ Basic Lesson Plan Template
- College Lesson Plan Template
- Blank Lesson Plan Template
- 10+ Art Lesson Plan Template
- Lesson Plan Outline Template
- Art Lesson Plan Templates
- Physical Education Lesson Plan
- Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Template
- 10+ Weekly Lesson Plan Free PSD Template
- Monthly Lesson Plan Template
- Daily Lesson Plan Template Sample
- Lesson Plan Template Doc
- Elementary Lesson Plan Template
- Math Lesson Plan Templates
- Teacher Assistant Job Description: Knowing Essential Matters
- Pre K Teacher Job Description Responsibilities
- Course Outline Template
- Nursing Lesson Plan Template
- Online ESL Teacher Job Description; Conducting Virtual English Teaching-Learning Activities
- Lesson Plan For 1st Grade Templates
- Kindergarten Lesson Plan Templates
- Lesson Plan Templates Sample
- Sample Lesson Plan Outline Template
- Teacher Job Description Tasks Information
- 10+ Behavior Log Template
- Sunday School Teacher Job Description Important Template
- Free Printable Lesson Plan Template
- High School Lesson Plan Template
- Montessori Teacher Job Description and Its FAQ
- Music Lesson Plan Template
- 10+ Basketball Practice Plan Template
- 5+ College Transcript Template
- Lesson Plan Sample Template
- Online English Teacher Job Description Customizable Template
- Art Teacher Job Description: the Secret to getting love by Students
- Elementary School Teacher Job Description and Its Requirements
- Lesson Plan Templates
- Substitute Teacher Job Description change and get a chance
- Learning Plan Templates
- Free Printable Weekly Lesson Plan Template
- Teacher Appreciation Letter from Student and Its Example
- Apology Letter to Teacher And The Sample
- 5+ Character Chart Template
- 4+ Bible Study Outline Template
- The Most Polite Way to Write An Apology Letter to Teacher
- Homeschool Lesson Plans Template
- 10+ Baseball Practice Plan Template
- 5+ Claim Evidence Reasoning Template
- Infant Lesson Plan Templates
- 7+ Elementary Teacher Resume
- Customizable Teacher Assistant Recommendation Letter
- Behavior Plan Template
- Lesson Learned Templates
- Behavior Intervention Plan Template
- 10+ Attendance Sheet Template
- 5+ Printable Business Strategy Template