The pest control technician has an essential role in their job. They will help the customers to resolve their pest infestation problems. Besides, a pest control technician also will identify the type of pest that is infesting home, building, offices, and also other structures of the customers. Therefore, you need to create a pest control technician job description to select the proper candidate to work with.
The pest control technician job description template idea
Since a pest control technician has an important job, you have to find the proper candidate to work. You have to look for an experienced pest control technician that will help you to identify and get rid of various pests on the building. Besides, they also have responsibilities to advise the customers on the possible treatment options and clearing up any areas littered with work-related debris.
Furthermore, a pest control technician also will carry out all the duties without damaging the customers’ property because they usually use the pesticide to get rid of the pests. They also will set the mechanical traps and place bait to catch the pests.
To succeed in the pest control technician, you need to be able to adjust accurately the chemical mixture suitable on the quantity needed to eliminate the identified pests. The top candidate for this job is able to advise the customers on additional services that required effective pest management programs.
The responsibilities of the pest control technician
You need to know some responsibilities of a pest control technician to do it better. Some pest control technician responsibilities are:
- Advice the customers on the type of treatment required to eliminate the identified pests
- Determining the type of treatment required to eliminate the particular type of pest
- Speak with office staff to schedule the services with the customers
- Choose the suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures
- Reply to the customers’ request for various pest control services
- Supervise the opportunities to sell additional company services and products
- Altering the chemical mixtures according to the size of the infested areas
- Replace the dead rodents after extermination
- Identify damage to property
- Clean and remove the pesticides after application
The requirements of the pest control technician
To be a pest control technician, you need to fulfill some requirements. Some pest control technician job description requirements are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Show the pest control experience
- Licensed to perform pest control
- Capability to work in all-weather condition
- Great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
The pest control technician FAQ
What does a pest control technician do?
As a pest control technician, you need to make sure that the storage of pesticides and equipment on the local, state, and federal regulations. You can find it clearly in the pest control technician job description design template that shows how they work for the customers.
Can I edit the pest control technician job description here?
Of course, you can. The pest control technician job description here is editable. In other words, you can edit and customize this template suitable for your needs. You only need to download on this page by clicking the downloaded button without any difficulties.