Bill Of Lading Template for A Transparent Business
When you look for the term of the bill, you will find that it is a printed or written statement about the costs after the transaction. However, the bill itself has some types with different purposes and fields of use. Here, we will talk about the bill of lading template as a common type to know.
The bill of lading is applied between the shipper and the transportation company. Of course, this bill is made as evidence of the transportation of goods. That is why by using the bill of lading, there will be better transparency for the business.
What Does Bill Of Lading Mean?
As we have said before, the bill of lading is the legal document that is used for sending goods. The transportation company will make this document and give it to the shipper. It means the shipper will have the right to claim about the good and they also will have a guarantee.
This bill of lading also can be said as a receipt for the cargo after being shipped. Inside this document, there is some detailed information about the shipments, the parties, and others including the legal contract for the transportation.
What Are Types of Bill Of Lading?
There are some types of bill of lading that should be known. The different bill of lading means this document can be applied for different purposes and conditions.
The types of the bill of lading to be known are:
- Straight bill of lading
- Open-bill of lading
- Bearer bill of lading
- Order bill of lading
- And others
It is nice when you try to know the detailed information about each type of bill. By knowing the detailed bill of lading, of course, you could know which bill is relevant to be used.
What Are Basic Contents of Bill Of Lading?
The bill of lading has some points as its basic contents to be known. The basic contents of this document are:
- The complete name and official address of both receiver and shipper
- The purchase orders or invoice numbers will ease the party to check the shipment status
- The date of the pickup and the date of the estimate
- The details of the purchased and shipped items
- The details of the packaging, such as cartons, palates, crates, and others
- Any special instruction or note for the carrier that should be written clear and concise
Of course, through the basic contents of the bill of lading, you may know what to be written inside it. However, you need to make sure that it should be readable and only consists of important information to keep it concise. Avoid writing unnecessary words that could daze the readers.
Bill Of Lading Template Files
Using the bill of lading template can be a helper when you want to make this document. By using a template, you will find the basic shape of it. All you need to do is personalizing the information and edit it based on your business details. Get the free template of the bill of lading on this page.
Printable Bill Of Lading Template Sample
- 10+ Printable Bill Of Sale Auto Template
- 10+ Printable Boat Bill of Sale Template
- 10+ Automotive Bill of Sale Template
- 10+ Printable Bid Sheet Template
- 10+ Printable Bill List Template
- 10+ Packing List PSD Flyer Template
- 10+ Basic Monthly Timesheet Template
- 10+ Bill Calendar Template
- 10+ Printable Blank Business Check in psd photoshop
- 10+ Printable Bid Form Template
- 10+ Basic Lesson Plan Template
- 10+ Printable Bulletin template photoshop
- Hospital Envelope Example PSD Design
- 5+ Bid Proposal Template
- 10+ Printable Board Meeting Minutes’ Template
- 10+ Media Kit PSD Template Free
- 10+ Printable Business Envelope psd template free
- 10+ ATV Bill of Sale Template
- 10+ Online Order Confirmation Template
- 10+ Graduation Invitation Template in Photoshop Free Download
- Basic Business Plan Template
- 10+ Printable Bill Pay Calendar Template
- 10+ Printable Budget Proposal Template
- 5+ Printable Business Development Plan Template
- 10+ Automobile Insurance Card example psd design
- Free Printable Bill Payment Schedule
- 10+ Automotive Repair Estimate Template
- 10+ Printable Business Credit Application Template
- Free Printable Bill Of Sale
- 5+ Table of Contents Template Free PSD
- 9+ Simple Resume Template Example PSD Design
- 10+ Printable Bill Organizer Template
- 10+ Automotive Work Order Template
- Shuttle Bus Driver Job Description and Its FAQ
- 5+ Printable Board Roles and Responsibilities Template
- 10+ Autopsy Report Template
- 10+ Printable Blank Chart Template
- Legal Assistant Job Description and the FAQ
- 5+ Book Outline Template
- 10+ Printable Board Meeting Agenda Template
- 4+ Bible Study Outline Template
- 5+ Blank Football Play Sheet Template
- 10+ Printable Birth Certificate in psd photoshop
- 10+ Aviation Resume free psd template
- 10+ Printable Birth Certificate Translation Template
- Electronic Store Letterhead Free Template in PSD
- 10+ Printable Bifold Brochure template photoshop
- Blank Printable Bill Of Sale
- 10+ Memorial Program Template
- 10+ Bio-Sketch Template
- Equipment Data Sheet PSD Template Free
- Wedding Certificate in PSD Photoshop
- Legal Administrative Assistant Job Description 2020 for you
- Payment Plan Agreement Template
- Sample Business Plan Outline Template
- 10+ Barter Agreement Template
- 10+ Project Proposal Template
- Free Printable Rental Agreement Forms
- 10+ Printable Bug Report Template
- 10+ Printable Budget Report Template