A service coordinator works with clients, providing quality service, and ensuring them to get the needed services. With a heavy customer service basis, a service coordinator must have good people skills. Here, we will discuss and focus on the client services coordinator job description.
Client Services Coordinator Job Description Template
We are hiring a client service coordinator now. In this position, you have to be able to create strong relationships with our service providers and other partners to ensure that all clients get the best care. The following client services coordinator job description template will discuss it further.
To be a client services coordinator, it requires a high school diploma. However, a post-secondary degree will be preferred. As a client service coordinator, you must have good skills in problem-solving and communication. In this role, you also need to build partnerships with clients & service providers.
Client Services Coordinator Job Responsibilities
A client service coordinator plays an important role in our company. In fact, there will be many important tasks and duties that belong to the client services coordinator job responsibilities. The detailed responsibilities can be seen in the list provided below:
- Assesses the services clients need as well as connects them with the right provider
- Makes and maintains a directory of service resources & providers
- Makes and maintains client needs and a database of clients
- Assesses clients problems and provides recommendations to resolve them
- Ensures that every clients given the needed services and follows up to fill ongoing service needs
- Maintains good relationships with clients & service providers to keep customer base
- Expands the list of providers & resources to assure that there is no gap in services
- Responds to email inquiries and answers phones in the office
Client Services Coordinator Job Requirements
There are some required qualifications you will have to meet if you want to apply for this job position. Because it is a very important role, we require certain experiences, skills, and abilities. If you possess the following client services coordinator job requirements, then we want to meet you.
- Proven work experience in the related role especially as a customer service
- Previous administrative experience is preferred
- Proficient skills in Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, and other Ms. Office programs
- Excellent skills in problem-solving & customer service
- Expected organizational skills
- Ability to work under deadlines & to multitask
- Ability to create relationships & coalitions within the community
- Excellent skills in written & verbal communication
- Excellent skills in problem-solving & critical thinking
Client Services Coordinator FAQs
What does a client services coordinator do in the company?
A service coordinator works with clients, providing quality service, and ensuring them to get the needed services.
Can I edit the posted job description here?
Yes, you can. This service coordinator job description is editable so that you can adjust it to your needs.
Do you have interview questions for a client services coordinator?
Besides the client services coordinator job description, interview question samples are also available here.