A driver helper assists a company driver with the equipment or product delivery to clients or customers. He/she loads and unloads equipment or products. A driver helper also maintains an accurate delivery record. In this article, we will discuss the driver helper job description further.
Driver Helper Job Description Template
We are hiring a driver helper now. In this role, a driver helper works by hand or hand trucks. He/she collects rejected products on approval by customer service and ensures that the vehicle is always clean. He/she is also required to build & maintain solid inter-departmental relationships.
In this driver helper job description template, we will also discuss what is required to apply for this job. To be a driver helper, the candidates must be able to follow company safety practices. Anyway, an ideal candidate should engage with customers and clients effectively to ensure their satisfaction.
Driver Helper Job Responsibilities
A driver helper will be responsible for many tasks and duties. The responsibilities of a driver helper may vary. Anyway, the detailed driver helper job responsibilities are summarized into the following list:
- Loads and unloads company products
- Helps drivers to find the locations of delivery
- Compiles accurate records & reports of delivery
- Reports all problems related to delivery to senior staff
- Communicates with customers & clients effectively to solve complaints
- Liaises with the warehouse logistics or main office team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes
- Helps with the delivery vehicle unloading at the end of every shift
- Obtains the signatures of customers & clients as an acknowledgment of having received the products delivered
- Ensures that safety procedures and policies are wholly adhered to
Driver Helper Job Requirements
Everyone who wants to apply for this job has to meet the required educational degree, experience, ability, skills, and other qualifications. Here are the detailed driver helper job requirements:
- GED or high school diploma
- Proven working experience in manufacturing, warehousing, or production
- Proven experience in customer service is preferred
- The ability to work in flexible hours
- The ability to work in a quick-paced environment
- The ability to lift heavy-weight objects
- Excellent skills in communication
- Great work ethic
If you meet all the required qualifications above, you will have a chance to meet us for an interview or further step of recruitment.
Driver Helper Job Description FAQs
What does a driver helper do?
A driver helper assists a company driver with the equipment or product delivery to clients or customers. He/she loads and unloads equipment or products. A driver helper also maintains an accurate delivery record.
Can I edit the posted job description here?
Yes, you can. You are allowed to edit this customizable driver helper job description template to fit your needs.
Do you have interview questions for a driver helper?
This web does not only contain the driver helper job description but also a collection of questions for interviewing candidates who meet the requirements.