A marketing analyst is a person who analyzes sales funnels as well as customer intent. He/she also measures the performance of offline & online campaigns. He/she also reports on marketing KPIs. In this article, we will discuss the marketing analyst job description further.
Marketing Analyst Job Description Template
We are hiring a marketing analyst now. In this role, a marketing analyst researches and identifies how to build our brand & get new clients. Here, he/she tracks advertising costs, researches consumer behavior, and explores market trends & opportunities.
In this marketing analyst job description template, we will also discuss the requirements to be met. A good candidate must have experience with PPC campaigns. Besides, an ideal candidate must also be comfortable with analyzing and processing marketing data.
Marketing Analyst Job Responsibilities
A marketing analyst will be responsible for many tasks and duties. One of them is to ensure that we efficiently spend the marketing budget and target our audience from successful campaigns. The detailed marketing analyst job responsibilities are summarized into the list provided below:
- Analyzes sales funnels as well as customer intent
- Measures ROI of offline & online advertising campaigns
- Reports on marketing KPIs such as social media management, web traffic, conversion rates, and leads
- Tracks email campaign metrics including delivery, open, and click-through rates
- Monitors budget distribution & performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conducts competitive research and analyzes benchmarking data
- Recommends web and campaigns optimizations
- Researches and implements marketing tools for supporting our promotional projects (scheduling, social media, automation software, etc)
- Works with sales & marketing teams closely to identify chances for new client acquisition
Marketing Analyst Job Requirements
A marketing analyst belongs to the most important positions in our company. So, we want to find the best candidate. Therefore, some qualifications are required. They relate to the experience, knowledge, etc. Now, let’s see the following list that contains the marketing analyst job requirements in detail:
- Work experience as a similar role especially a marketing analyst
- Expert in Google Analytics
- In-depth understanding of SEO practices and SEM campaign strategies
- Experience working with PPC campaigns
- Good Ms. Excel knowledge
- BSc in a relevant field especially marketing
Different companies may require different qualifications. Anyway, if you meet all the requirements above, let us meet then.
Marketing Analyst Job Description FAQs
What does a marketing analyst do in a company?
A marketing analyst analyzes sales funnels as well as customer intent. He/she also measures the performance of offline & online campaigns. He/she also reports on marketing KPIs.
Can I edit the posted job description template here?
Yes, you can. Since it is an editable marketing analyst job description template, customizing it is allowed. So, you can easily fit it to your needs.
Do you have interview questions for a marketing analyst?
On this web, we do not only provide the marketing analyst job description. However, we also provide some interview question samples for a marketing analyst.