The pool service technician is also known as the swimming pool maintenance technician. They are an important agent, especially for the swimming pool management. Well, based on the pool service technician job description, a person in this position will have a task to maintain the water of the swimming pool, so the condition of that pool will be always fine to be enjoyed by the visitors.
Pool Service Technician Job Description Templates
Since the important working of the pool service technician, the management will try to hire a professional and trustworthy a new employee. Yes, it is quite reasonable because with the professional hands, of course, the maintenance of the pool can be handled maximally.
For the recruiter, they can use the job description template to make the recruitment document. Since the recruitment document can be a tool to qualify the candidates, of course, the template will make the process easier. Well, the recruiter can find some inspirations about what they need to write.
On another hand, using the template is also helpful. Since the template provides the basic scheme of the job description, of course, you –as the recruiter, do not need to write the recruitment document from a blank paper. You just need to download the template and adjust the information.
Pool Service Technician Responsibilities
Maintaining the pool becomes the main responsibility of the pool service technician. However, after being selected as the new employee, the pool service technician will face some other responsibilities in running their roles, such as:
- Driving the vehicle of the company to the home of the customers
- Maintaining detailed equipment of the swimming pool
- Maintaining the chemical stock level at the stores
- Testing the pH water of the swimming pool
- Testing the chlorine water
- Adding some chlorine, acid, and other chemicals to the pools
- Cleaning the swimming pool using the needed equipment
- Replacing the globes in underwater light fittings
- Completing paperwork
- Reporting service requirement to the management
- Servicing and fixing the damaged parts of the pools
Pool Service Technician Requirements
To be the selected pool service technician, of course, the candidate needs to fill some requirements. The requirements will be the way to measure the competency and capability of the candidates.
Some common requirements to be considered by the candidate in joining the recruitment process are:
- High school diploma
- Experiences as the pool service technician or similar fields
- In-depth knowledge of methods to clean the pool and kinds of equipment
- Familiar with the kinds of chemicals for the pool
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Professional appearance
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good attitude
Pool Service Technician FAQ
What are the main duties of the pool service technician to be handled?
Maintaining the condition of the pool becomes the main duty of the pool service technician. However, the pool service technician also needs to coordinate with the management, especially to create maintenance policies.
Can I edit the posted job description templates of the pool service technician on this page?
Of course, you can. The templates of the pool service technician job description on this page are editable. You can get the templates by clicking the download button and then personalize the detailed data using Microsoft Office.