Inside the factory or production department, the quality manager runs some essential jobs that will influence the running of the production. Well, based on the quality manager job description, a person in this position will make sure that the product as the company’s production in line with the standard before shipped and spread to the markets or the customers.
Quality Manager Job Description Templates
Since the quality manager has an important role to be handling, of course, the management will try to find the diligent candidates for it. Well, the candidate that will be recruited should have high attention to detail. It is reasonable since the quality of the company’s product will be influenced by it.
For the recruiter, using the job description template can be a good idea to be done. The template here will give them some inspiration, so they can know what to be written and to be shown to the candidates in starting the recruitment process.
On another hand, the template also delivers another benefit. Well, through the template, you –as the recruiter, do not need to make the recruitment document from a blank paper. The template offers the basic scheme and information that you need. Of course, all you need to do is only adjusting it.
Quality Manager Responsibilities
Checking the quality of the product before spreading it becomes the main responsibility of the quality manager. However, after being selected, the candidate of the quality manager also will face some other responsibilities, such as:
- Understanding the expectations and needs of the customers from the product
- Developing the processes of quality control
- Designing the specification of the products
- Ensuring the products that are designed with the safety standard
- Supervising the staff
- Monitoring the standard of the production
- Examining the quality of the raw materials
- Monitoring and evaluating the processes of internal productions
- Rejecting the products that are below the quality standard
- Engaging with the customers and gathering the feedback for the products
- Producing the statistical reports
- Improving the efficiency of production and managing waste
Quality Manager Requirements
To be the selected quality manager, these are some requirements that should be filled by the candidate. Of course, the requirements are very essential since it will be a tool to value the competency of the candidate.
Some requirements to be considered by the candidate in joining the recruitment process are:
- Degree in business administration
- Certificate of quality control
- Experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Data analysis skills
- Statistical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly conscientious
Quality Manager FAQ
What are the main duties of the quality manager to handle?
Controlling the quality of the product before spreading to the market becomes the main duty of the quality manager. However, the quality manager also needs to coordinate with the other staff to make sure that all production process is going well based on the standard of the company.
Can I edit the posted job description templates of the quality manageron this page?
Yes, you can. All templates of the quality manager job description on this page are editable. You can click the download page to get the files and then edit the basic information using Microsoft Office software.