A recruitment coordinator is a person who designs and implements the recruiting strategy planned. Besides, he/she also consults with managers to find staff requirements as well as specific job objectives. In relation to the recruitment coordinator job description, he/she posts the job description in detail.
Recruitment Coordinator Job Description Template
We are hiring a recruitment coordinator now. Joining our team, you will participate in the process of hiring employees from beginning to end. Here, you are required to attract candidates, evaluate resumes, schedule & conduct interviews, and manage the hiring paperwork.
In this recruitment coordinator job description template, we will also discuss the requirements to be met. In this case, you must have exceptional knowledge of human resource best practices. Having innovative ideas as well as good communication skills also belongs to the requirements to be met.
Recruitment Coordinator Job Responsibilities
As a recruitment coordinator, you will be responsible for many tasks and duties. Of course, different companies may give different responsibilities to their recruitment coordinators. Below is a list that contains the recruitment coordinator job responsibilities in detail:
- Designs and implements all recruiting strategies
- Consults with managers to find staff requirements as well as specific job objectives
- Drafts and posts job description on universities boards, newspapers, career websites, etc
- Sources candidates using social media and databases
- Evaluates and screens resume as well as cover letters
- Uses recruiting tools such as assignments and tests to assess the skills of candidates
- Conducts Skype, phone, or in-person interviews
- Provides a list of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Helps the hiring team with interview questions and recruiting methods
- Contacts new employees and prepare on boarding sessions
- Prepares new hire paperwork that ensures that legislation recruitments are met
- Maintains a complete record of interviews & new hires
- Stays up-to-date with current methods of recruitment
- Attends careers events and job fairs
Recruitment Coordinator Job Requirements
To be a recruitment coordinator, there will be some required qualifications to be met. The recruitment coordinator job requirements relate to experiences, skills, abilities, etc. Here are the detailed recruited qualifications for a recruitment coordinator:
- Proven experience working as a recruiter or recruiting coordinator
- Excellent skills in communication
- Able to prioritize & complete projects in deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of HR policies & best practices
- Experience with different selection processes
- Able to conduct various kinds of interviews
- Familiar with candidate management systems, applicant tracking systems, and HR databases
- Able to use psychometric tests & other tools of assessment
- Familiar with social media
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field especially Organizational Psychology or Human Resources Management
Recruitment Coordinator FAQs
Can I edit the posted job description here?
Yes, this recruitment coordinator job description editable template can easily be customized to fit your needs.
Do you have interview questions for a recruitment coordinator?
Besides the recruitment coordinator job description, some interview question samples for a recruitment coordinator are also provided on this web.