The administrative officer has an important role in the office. They will give administrative and clerical support to the companies and also the organizations. Besides, an administrative officer also has responsibilities in the day to day task management within an organization. Therefore, an administrative officer job description is needed to make you easily get the best candidate to work.
The administrative officer job description idea template
The administrative officer has an important role so that you have to be careful to recruit this job candidate. You need to get a highly organized administrative office to do all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management. The administrative officer has responsibilities like welcoming the visitors and clients and also supervises the activities of office cleaning staff.
Furthermore, an administrative officer also will do multitasking across a range of responsibilities like scheduling, receiving, and forwarding the communication. Therefore, you need to have great skills to be an administrative officer.
To succeed in the administrative officer, you also need to display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures. Besides, a top candidate for an administrative officer, you should capable to demonstrate outstanding organizational and time management skills to finish all the duties.
The responsibilities of the administrative officer
As an administrative officer, you need to do some responsibilities. The administrative officer job description responsibilities are:
- Replay the telephone calls, responding to queries, answering to email
- Arrange expense reports and office budgets
- Manage the office supplies and ordering the new supplies as needed
- Methodically filling important company document
- Organize and manage the schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Help the HRD with payroll and personnel database
- Confer with account department to assist make payments, process incoming invoice and verify the receipts
- Make sure the functionality of necessary office equipment and requisitioning the new tool and supply as needed
- Prepare the travel and accommodation
The requirements of the administrative officer
If you want to be an administrative officer, you need to fulfill some requirements as needed. Some administrative officer job description requirements are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management
- Show understanding to work in an office environment
- Expert in all Microsoft Office application
- Work experience of business management
- Capability to multitask
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
The administrative officer FAQ
What does an administrative officer do?
The main duties of an administrative officer are responsible to provide administrative support to an organization. Therefore, some duties of this job can be seen in the administrative officer job description template like inventory management, organizing company records, and roster the scheduling.
Could I customize the administrative officer job description here?
Of course, you could. The administrative officer job description here is easy to edit. Therefore, you can edit and customize the template suitable with your need with this template. You can download the template on this page without any difficulties.