It is a very common thing for human beings for making a mistake on any occasion. Sometimes during work, routine activity, or any regret that occurs when making a decision is a kind of mistake taken by a human being. Here is a simple guide to a tone for the mistake you had at work to save your self-esteem by addressing a letter to the person who responsible for you in a company or corporation.
Why Should Atone Yourself When Make A Mistake?
Most people always wanted to be respected by others when it related to their esteem. When you are making mistakes, an absolute guilty feeling will appear right after the mistake happened or taken. The only way to redeem the mistake is by regret and promise to not do the same action in the future. Apologize will be the gracious decision to make in order to fix the problem. But, when you work for a corporation or company, you may address an apology letter toward the employer.
Guide To Make An Apology Letter For Mistake At Work
The contents of the letter should include all of these following aspects:
- Body (the main content where you explain the mistake you had).
An Example Of Apology Letter For Mistake At Work
This letter is an example from a worker where she made a mistake that caused a big problem for her and the manager. She truly regrets her action by hand out the wrong ticket to the customer. She wrote this letter in a careful way with a tone full of remorse including her apology to her manager and company. She plans to atone for her mistake in the future by promising that the mistakes will not happen again in the future and will work very hard to prove that her mistake is a pure common human error that happens during her work schedule.
Dear Mr. Manager,
Along with this letter, I expressed my guilty for mixing up the tickets with the wrong customers. I realized that my mistake caused many problems for you and the other supervisors in the company. I apologize for all of the problems that occur and I hope to be able to atone for my mistake caused by my mistake.
The one being my focus is about the vision of the company which emphasizes that the ticket should go to the right person. My focus distracted which made me do something careless that turned into some bigger problem. As soon as I realized my mistake, I talked to my supervisor to see how I could take further action to fix this problem. I promise to atone myself in the most appropriate way to solve the problem.
I am assured that I will not repeat this mistake. I will be extra aware of the ticket where I am giving to and will not let my focus faltered by the other distraction. I really love my time while working and I truly rely on this company to let me stay longer continue my job here. Although I cannot take back my prior mistake, I hope that this letter will help to fix the problems I have caused during my time working in the company.
Hope this article may be useful for your understanding regarding this letter type. Don’t hesitate to edit the example base on your need to make a new fresh one.
- Guide To Write Hotel Apology Letter To Guest With Example
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- The Most Polite Way to Write An Apology Letter to Teacher
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- What Should I Include in My Apology Letter to Customer?
- What Are The Aspects of Apology Letter for Plagiarism?
- Make A Simple Apology Letter To Court
- The Best Example Of Apology Letter For Missing Interview
- Apology Letter to Teacher And The Sample
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- All About Termination Letter For Insubordination And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Making A Congratulations Letter On Your Retirement Letter To A Coworker
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- Assistant Manager Job Description: Duties and Obligations You Can Know
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter For Bad Grades With Example You Can Implement
- Business Action Plan Template
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Operation Manager Job Description to know by Boss and Candidates
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Guide To Make Your Academic Suspension Letter
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work and Its Sample
- Administrative Manager Job Description: Be a Professional Supervisor
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- Internship Letter Of Interest And The Example
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Parking Ticket Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample