Working in an environment that involves a lot of people is risky to the occurance of arguments. Many people means many ideas and opinions and it is easy to be the start of the problem at work.Quite often, you may have said something offensive when you do not intend to because of the heated arguments with other coworker. Arguments lead to the unpleasant situation at work thataffects everyone, not only those who are in involved. When you say hurtful words to your coworker, it is expected that you apologize to them by sending an apology letter to coworker in a professional and formal tone.
What to Write in the Apology Letter to Coworker
In order to have the healthy work environment back after the arguments, it is needed to normalize the situation and make the effort to fix the situation. One of the ways is by sending the apology letter. If you happen to be in this situation, you need to write a letter in a formal tone, no matter how close your relationship is with the coworker. You need to apologize and admit the mistake. Also, explain to your coworker why the arguments happened in the first place and your effort to fix the mistakes by trying not to do the same thing again. Although it is formal, writing an apology letter to coworker has to be genuine and you have to mean everything you write in the letter.
Can You Apologize through Email?
Basically, yes you can apologize to your coworker through the email. What you write in the email is more or less the same as what you write in the written apology letter. Before sending the apology letter via email, consider which one is better for your situation.
Sample of Apology Letter to Coworker
It is not always easy to start to apologize, and it never will. Here is a sample of the apology letter to coworkerthat can be as the reference if you are in the same position and you need to find a way out.
I would like to express my sincere apology for the problem that we had yesterday. I did not realize that I hurt your feelings by saying that other people contributed the most in the project we had been doing so far, while in fact you also worked as hard as others too. I did not want to make any excuse by saying it was not my fault because it was but I really had no intention to belittle your effort all this time or to hurt you. It was merely a slip of tongue and I was wrong. I should have been more considerate towards you and others since this is a big and important project for all of us. I did not expect it to lead to a problem for our team.
As I mentioned, we are in this project together and I do not want our problem to affect the continuation of the project or our relationship in the future. I am sorry and I will try to fix my mistake and be more considerate coworker to you. Please accept my genuine apology.
So, this is the example of an apology letter to coworker that may guide you finding the right words to explain the situation. Hopefully this helps.
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- The Most Polite Way to Write An Apology Letter to Teacher
- What Should I Include in My Apology Letter to Customer?
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Guide To Write Hotel Apology Letter To Guest With Example
- Make A Simple Apology Letter To Court
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- What Are The Aspects of Apology Letter for Plagiarism?
- The Best Example Of Apology Letter For Missing Interview
- Retirement Letter To Coworker And The Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- Making A Congratulations Letter On Your Retirement Letter To A Coworker
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Apology Letter to Teacher And The Sample
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- 10+ Email Invitation Template Example PSD Design
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Guide To Make Your Academic Suspension Letter
- Family Emergency Leave Letter And Its Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- 10+ Email PSD Template Free
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Easy Tips to Write A NYU Acceptance Letter
- 10+ Project Proposal Template
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Letter of Appreciation for Job Well Done And Its Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Admission Appeal Letter And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Parking Ticket Appeal Letter and Its Sample
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- How Is The Simplest Way To Write No Show Appointment Letter?
- Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement