Being a manager sure makes you get used to accepting your employees’ resignation letters. Then, what if you want to resign? As a professional, it is a must for you to write a formal resignation letter. Through this letter, you can explain the reasons for your resignation and keep yourself for being professional. Here are the following steps to write an employer resignation letter.
Why should I write a resignation letter?
Perhaps you ever thought that an employer does not need to write a formal resignation letter. It is because an employer takes a role as the one who hires and accepts people’s resignation letter. However, it is a false assumption. You, as the manager or employer, still need to compose a resignation letter addressed to the Human Resource Department. It is important to notify your leaving because you cannot get the benefits or wages if you do not sign an acceptance of resignation letter. In addition, you must give a good example to your employees that you follow the company rules.
What are some tips that I can apply if I want to resign?
There are some tips that you should know before you decide to resign as an employer. First, settle the details of your future job. After that, finish all primary responsibilities. You should do it silently. Never talk about your resigning before you finally do it. It will make your employees become hectic and do not focus on their job. Then, keep being professional. You need to arrange a transition plan as smooth as possible. Remember that you should prepare a good reason for resigning. You can tell the HR manager directly before you write an employer resignation letter.
How should I write a resignation letter?
Writing a resignation letter should be easy for you who is a manager. You must have seen many resignation letters addressed to you. It is almost the same as the general resignation letter. It starts with a statement that you want to quit from your current position. After that, you need to include the effective date you leave the job. Don’t forget to mention a statement of gratitude and a highlight of your experience in the company. Then, offer that you will help to train your replacement.
Employer Resignation LetterSample
If you still have no clue on how to write the employer resignation letter, here we provide the sample that may help you. Check this out.
Dear Mr. Logan,
It is with regret that I have to resign from my current position as manager of Chong Ah Foundation, due to my health issues. My effective day will be on September 20, 2020. So, please kindly accept this letter as my official information of resignation from Chong Ah Foundation.
I am truly sorry for any inconvenience which may be affected to Chong Ah Foundation by my resignation. I would be glad to train my assistant manager to handle my responsibilities. I believe that Mr. Jo will do the responsibilities of managing the foundation well. For further talk, please do not hesitate to reach me by phone at (444)-666-8888 or via email at email@example.com.
I want you to know that I am grateful for the great experience I got from working at Chong Ah Foundation. I believe it will be beneficial for me in my future endeavors. I hope everyone at Chong Ah Foundation success and we may stay in touch. Thank you so much for your time and deliberation.
Ha Yeon Cheol
Manager of Chong Ah Foundation
That is all short summary of the employer resignation letter. You may edit this letter based on your needs.
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Kitchen Manager Job Description: Lead the Kitchen Activities
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Assistant Manager Job Description: Duties and Obligations You Can Know