To advocate a product, company, a person, etc., a former employer or business associate writes an endorsement letter. They are waiting to obtain the preceding response of a recipient, approval or disapproval. However, this letter cannot be written without a second thought. The length must be simple but comprehensible and straight to the point. How well you arrange words determines how the recipient gets impressed to your letter.
Guiding Your Process Of Writing Endorsement Letter
It is a warning that you cannot be reckless in authoring this kind of letter. To reach your goal, here are several steps you must follow:
This step demands you to list all the information needed such as purposes and credible response. Do not write trash (e.g.) lies, hyperbole, or other things which can make your letter failed.
After writing down your needs, arrange your own words using the structure of endorsement letter. It will be organized if you make a draft then write the letter professionally.
Remember that how well you arrange words determines how the recipient gets impressed to your letter. Consider about your spelling, grammar, and selecting words as this endorsement letter requires formal language.
How To Organize An Endorsement Letter?
- Salutation (Dear Mr./Mrs./Miss/Ms. followed by last name)
Introduction (introduce and state that you are in favor to something, such as a product, company, a person, etc. and your purpose)
Main body (elaborates your reasons of supporting)
Closing (emphasize your purpose alongside with reasons. Do not forget to attach your contact to ease the recipient reach you)
- Complimentary close (best regards, sincerely, best wishes)
- Title (if applicable)
- Company name
Endorsement Letter’s Example
This letter’s example is written based on the structure above. In this case, a director, Mr. Naseer, gives a command to the marketing manager to choose on candidate of the head of division. Pay attention to the language used and words selected.
Dear Mr. Naseer
I am enthused with your command about selecting a candidate of head of division you told yesterday. I propose my colleague, Rida. She had joined the marketing camp in New Zealand and got the honorable mention award. I see immediately she had the talent and interpersonal skills for working with people and getting things done. As we worked together over the years, I saw I was not wrong.
I have admired most about Rida is her determination to grow in order to be a greater asset in marketing division. After two years working together, she is still consistent showing her best performance. This led to many achievements reached by her in the last few years for example the exemplary employer of the year for three times in a row. Therefore, it did not surprise me as the manager when all works can be done properly.
She might be excited to hear about this opportunity to be the head of division of marketing in PT. Aman Jaya. As time flies, she proves how big she abdicates her life for the company.
- Aman Jaya
That is all about endorsement letter. Hope you can enjoy reading and learning about it. If you think that this article needs some improvements, do not hesitate to add your comment below. Good luck!
- Unsolicited Application Letter And The Sample
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Guides To Write Internship Letter of Recommendation
- A Guideline to Chef Recommendation Letter and the Sample
- Product Outline Template
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Social Media Marketing Postcard Example PSD Design
- 10+ Business Complaint Template
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- An Apology Letter for Bad Service and Its Sample
- Admiring Your Best Labor Through Award Announcement Letter
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Marketing Manager Job Description to work by duty
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Internship Letter of Recommendation And The Sample
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- What Should I Include in My Apology Letter to Customer?
- Physician Retirement Letter And The Sample
- Marketing Agency Letterhead Example PSD Design
- Internship Letter Of Interest And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Thank You Internship Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Prepare Your Scholarship Application Letter Now (Plus Example)
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Graduate School Application Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- How Is The Simplest Way To Write No Show Appointment Letter?
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- Sports Marketing Manager Job Description Job Vacancy
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample