Sometimes while you are looking for a job, you think that you are interested with the company. However, this company has not listed a specific job opening that you can apply for. Stay calm. You still have a chance to work in the company you await for. You just need to send an interest in job letter to the company. This is the first step to get on its circle and get noticed. By sending this letter, you might secure a real interview in the future as you can arrange an informational interview with somebody in the company. You can show the internal person that you are interested with the opportunity and want to learn more. If you are still confused to compose the letter, here are the strategies.
How should I introduce myself?
In writing a letter of interest, you need to introduce yourself in the first paragraph. You should not describe yourself in detail but it should be briefly. Tell your background, latest experience, or even your achievement. After that, explain your enthusiasm towards the company. Convince the hiring manager that you will add value to the team.
What are some tips to show my interest in a job?
There are several tips you can apply in showing your interest in job letter. You need to use professional and formal language. Then, you need to include the latest skills you have developed. It will be better if the skills are matched with the qualification that the company’s looking for. Remember that you need to do a research about the company. You need to learn about the company you want to work for. Last, it is important to know your audience’s or the employer’s name. It shows that you are serious with your intention.
How do I write a letter of interest?
Composing a letter of inquiry might be tricky. Therefore, you need to write only the important things. First, you should add your complete name, address, phone number, and email address. You also have to include the company’s contact details. After that, initiate with a professional greeting. Introduce yourself, your background, your skills, your experience, and other in brief. Explain why you are interested with the company in your interest in job letter. Close with an appreciation note.
Interest in Job Letter Template
If you are still confused with the format, you can see the following template that we have provided for you. Check it out.
Oh Yoon Hee
Seoul, South Korea 87459
December 14, 2020
Jakomo Furniture Corps.
Human Resources Office
Seoul, South Korea75890
Dear Mrs. Shim Su Ryeon,
I recently read a news about Lotte Department Store’s new business related to furniture in Penthouse Magazine Online, and I am writing to express my interest whether you have any interior designer positions open.
I have worked as an interior designer for 7 years for some companies. During this time, I increased the number of clients in each year from only 8 clients up to 20 clients. I also got a lot of positive reviews for my work in those companies’ websites.
I attach my education, details of work experience, and achievements with this letter. I would appreciate a chance to talk with you to explain more aboutmy skills which I believe it would be beneficial for your company.You can reach me by phone at (222) 333-5555 or email email@example.com.Thank you so much for your time and deliberation.
Oh Yoon Hee
That is all the short explanation about writing an interest in job letter. We wish it would be beneficial for you in the future.
- Interior Designer Job Description Recruitment Template
- Interior Design Letterhead Free Download PSD
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Interior Designer ID Card Free Template in PSD
- Unsolicited Application Letter And The Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Fashion Designer Job Description Boards
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Internship Letter of Interest And Its Sample
- Cleaning Company Letterhead Free PSD Template
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Advertising Consultant Envelope Free Template in PSD
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Inside Sales Representative Job Description; How to Deal with Walk-In Customers
- Internship Letter Of Interest And The Example
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- UI/ UX Designer Job Designer for Digital Tool Companies
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Car Detailer Job Description: Get Closer to a Car Detailer
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Account Executive Job Description Necessary Infomation
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Travel Agent Job Description; Providing Enjoyable Planning Trips For Individuals or Groups
- Interior Design Catalog Free PSD Template
- Social Media Specialist Job Description; How to Create Creative Digital Content
- CAD Designer Job Description in Construction and Engineering
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Graphic Designer Job Description for 8 Graphic Art Types
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Property Management Brochure in Photoshop Free Download
- Child Care Provider Recommendation Letter And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- How to Write A Fee Agreement Letter and Its Template
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- The Implementation Of CEO Recommendation Letter
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- New Business Announcement Letter and Its Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Advertising Manager Job Description: Manage Everything to Promote