If you are working in a big company which owns several office branches in different areas, you might have the chance to be transferred to another office location. Although the transfer is actually within the same company, accountable actions have to be conducted to show the professional side of the employee. One of them is by sending a resignation letter for transfer within the same company. You might ask if it is really needed to do that since it is still under the same company. The answer is yes, it is important to let the employer know that you are moving to another office branch.
To Whom You are Sending the Resignation Letter?
If you are transferred to another office branch within the same company, send a resignation letter to the department manager in your current office. The intention to submit the resignation letter is to tell the last effective day in your current office as well as to show your gratitude after being an employee before starting a new position in a new office. The resignation you send to the manager has to be formal, consice, and professional with no grammatical error or mispelling. Make sure to review the letter before handing it out to the manager.
Sample of Resignation Letter for Transfer within the Same Company
Below is the example of a resignation letter for transfer that is submitted by an employee to the department manager of the current office. She is addressing the manager in the beginning of the letter then stating the last day in the office and showing the appreciation to the department and all the employees.
Dear Mr. Heru,
I am writing to officially resign from my position as a Sales Associate in First Company. As you know, I have received a transfer order to move to a new branch office of First Company in another city. My last effective will be on Friday, 25 September 2020. Please accept this letter as a two weeks prior notice as it is required by the company.
I have spent three years of career in this office and I learned a lot from the senior employees and the colleagues here regarding the sales marketing. I believe all the knowledge I received here would be beneficial for my career journey in a new office. I appreciate all the support and kindness that everyone has been sending me so far after hearing about the news of my transfer. It will be a new challenge and I cannot wait to give my contribution to the First Company from the new branch office.
I will bring the discipline, the positive culture and the great energy from this department to the new office. During the last two weeks here, I would try my best to help with the assistance of training replacement. If you need any further discussion, feel free to contact me at 222-111-333-444. I would be happy to answer it. Once again, thank you for the chance of being here. I wish the best for everyone in this office.
After reading the resignation letter for transfer above, we hope you are succesfully writing one and be ready with the new challenge in the new office.
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Printable Resignation Letter
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Termination Letter Due to Poor Performance And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Making A Congratulations Letter On Your Retirement Letter To A Coworker
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Free Printable Fax Cover Sheet Pdf
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- How Is The Simplest Way To Write No Show Appointment Letter?
- Unemployment Appeal Letter And Tips To Write It
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Administrative Services Manager Job Description and Its FAQ
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example