When you feel that your job is on another level which means it affects your health or may give bad impact on your work, you should probably need a resignation in order to make everything recorded. The process mostly can be done in oral or written, but to make it more formal, usually professional workers choose to write a resignation letter from fulltime to PRN.
Can You Immediately Resign?
This is not the best choice, so we do not suggest you to do this. But if you have any urgency that you cannot handle, then it is okay to resign from your job. Once you decide to leave immediately, you can use the resignation letter to notify your HRD. This will help to make your record looks proper, rather than making any misunderstanding. If you do this, you can keep a good connection with your workplace.
Be Fired Or Resign?
Whenever you want to be professional, then resign will be the best way. If you choose this, it means you want keep your record clean. This can bring another good opportunity in the future. Different with the previous one, being fired means you do something unnecessary for the company. This can lead you in a difficult situation in the future. So, be careful and work professionally.
How Do You Write A Proper Resignation Letter From Full Time To PRN?
You have to pay attention to the length of the letter. A good resignation letter should have no more than three paragraphs. Open your first paragraph with your confirmation of your switch date, then give your reason and contact information in the next paragraph, and don’t forget to close your letter with a nice expression of gratitude toward the employer.
Any other features such as greetings, date, sign or any other detail should have to be included. Use the formal language to make this letter looks convincing enough to make the employer understand.
Example Of Good Resignation To PRN Status
Here is an idea you can use to create a good resignation letter:
Dear Ms. Kate
I write this letter to confirm the schedule change regarding to my position at CC Family Health Clinic. I will be move from fulltime to PRN status, which will suit me better to taking care my parents. My last day on the fulltime schedule will be June 14, 2014. I appreciate your understanding according to this.
I regret any condition that may affect from this change. I will work as hard as always during my last week on the fulltime into PRN work. If any information is needed in this matter, please to contact me at (123)-123-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org and I will return all messages as soon as possible.
Working at CC Family Health Clinic has been a great experience for me and I am very thankful that I will be able to retain my job there in a PRN capacity. When I am able to take care of my parents well, I will also be better able to serve the clinic’s patients well. Thank you for your understanding.
In conclusion, this article is expected may useful for you to make a proper resignation letter. Feel free to edit this letter.
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Good Sample Of Voluntary Resignation Letter From Employer
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Prepare Your Teacher Resignation Letter To Parents (Plus Example!)
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Child Care Plan Template
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- 10+ Greeting Card Free Template in PSD
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- A Good Caregiver Recommendation Letter With Example
- Some Important Elements To Write An Appreciation Letter from Patient to Doctor
- Child Care Provider Recommendation Letter And Its Example
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample