When you are working in a company or institution, sometimes you have to deal with so many clients which often become your own regular clients in the service that you offer. When a time for you to resign comes, not only to the company but you are sending a resignation letter to clients as well as an accountable action. By doing that, you show the clients that you appreciate your relationship with them.
What is Included in a Resignation Letter to Clients
Aside from sending the resignation letter to the employer, you need to do the same thing to your clients. In doing so, there are some tips to do it in a professional way. Although you may have met or dealt with specific clients, you need to keep the resignation letter to clients short, formal and concise with no grammatical mistakes or mispelling. Address the name of your client and start the letter by telling your decision along with the last day of your work. Tell them who will be in charge concerning the business with them and show your gratitude over the cooperation during the time you are workin with them. Make sure to keep the point clear and not to cause ambiguity.
Writing a Resignation Letter for Clients
If you are looking for a template of how to write a resignation letter to clients, you come to the right place as there is one below. It is a resignation letter that is written by a private tutor from a learning institution to a student’s parents.
Dear Mrs. Jackson,
I am writing this letter to regretfully announce that I will be leaving the ABC Course two weeks for now, which is on June 20, 2016. Thus, I am no longer be able to teach Mike in Mathematics in two weeks from now. The reason I decide to resign is because I need to focus on my education as I will be approaching my last semester. I am afraid that I cannot manage my time well and I do not want Mike to be taught by someone who is not fully concentrating in his study.
However, you do not need to worry because Albert will be taking over my position as Mike’s private tutor in Mathematics. He is an excellent and patient teacher and I am sure Mike will enjoy studying with him. While in the last two weeks, I will be teaching like in the schedule planned. In case you have questions regarding anything, you can contact me at 999-222-111-333.
I want to thank you for all the cooperation and I enjoy being a private tutor for Mike. He is an intelligent student with high enthusiasm to learn. He never gives up to any difficult question and I am proud to witness that. I am sure he will get even better with the assistance of Albert. Once again, it is been a pleasure to have you and Mike as my clients. I wish the best you and Mike as well.
You can edit the resignation letter to clients above to fit your situation. Good luck!
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Guides To Write Internship Letter of Recommendation
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter For Bad Grades And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example