Several things that are burdensome when you retire is to end your relations with colleagues or clients. On the one hand, you may be happy that you can take a break from work. But, you will also find it difficult because you have to end good relations with the people you have worked with for a long time. If you want to thank your clients and need to build good relationships with them, you can write a retirement letter to clients, so the client feels that you really appreciate them.
What Should I Include in My Retirement Letter?
Here are some important aspects that you must include in writing your retirement letter:
State The Date
When you want to write a good retirement letter, you must write the exact days when you will officially leave the company. Tell the client that you are very grateful to them for their cooperation so far. You may offer to help them in your transition before you retire. You must highlight that your retirement letter shouldn’t be sent out of the blue.
Reasons for Retiring
The reason of retiring must be due to reaching a certain age, so in the reason section, you can write about someone who will replace your position. The tone of the letter is professional and informative.
Maintain Good Relationships
Whether or not you will need client services in the future, you still need to maintain a good relationship with them. If you find that you want to start a new career with your client, then a retirement letter is not a goodbye.
How To Write A Retirement Letter to Clients?
In writing a retirement letter for a client, you can pay attention to the format and regulations of the company, your preferences, and your current relationship with the client. You can write about your effective days for retirement, retirement intentions, and what will happen to the client after you retire. State that the client will not be affected and still be considered an important client by the company after your retirement.
Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
Below is an example of a retirement letter to a client that you can use as an example. You can apply this format and replace some elements according to your needs.
Dear Mr. Kevin,
This letter is to inform you that, as of December 20, 2020, I will be retiring from my position as a Marketing Manager with Global Corporation. At my age, it’s time for me to retire and spend more time with my family. My wife and I also plan to do some simple things like gardening and livestock.
I want to tell you that I am very pleased to have done business for 12 years with you. Thank you for placing faith in me and Global Corporation. The trust you have given so far has been able to have a beneficial impact on me and the company.
Your account is very important to Global Corporation. Starting from December 20, 2020, Mike Dylan will be your new partner. I believe that Mike is well-versed with his years of experience. Please contact Mike at (999)-9999-999 if you have any questions, or at his email at email@example.com. If you want to contact me, feel free to call me at (888) -8888-888. Hope you are always doing well.
In short, you can write a retirement letter to clients by paying attention to several important aspects and elements as above.
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Physician Retirement Letter And The Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Retirement Letter To Coworker And The Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Attorney Client Termination Letter And The Sample
- Making A Congratulations Letter On Your Retirement Letter To A Coworker
- Unique Sample Of Retirement Letter To Employer
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Client Services Coordinator Job Description and Its Responsibilities
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Financial Advisor Job Description tells must have FINRA
- Client Services Manager Job Description handles clients smartly
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Account Executive Job Description Necessary Infomation
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Cleaning Company Letterhead Free PSD Template
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Life Insurance Agent Job Description; Providing Better Insurance Advices
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Internship Letter of Recommendation And The Sample
- How Is The Simplest Way To Write No Show Appointment Letter?
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Chauffeur Job Description: Being a Professional Personal Driver
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- How to Write A Fee Agreement Letter and Its Template
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example