Termination letter to employer is the formal letter from the employee to terminate the working contract with the company.It happens because the job does not suit with the employee’s skill, talent, salary or many other reasons.
How to Write Termination Letter to Employer
Writing a termination letter to employer resembles to writing a resignation letter. The information has to include the termination date, the reason why the employee decides to terminate the contract, the personal contact and the gratitude of the opportunity given to work to the employer. Although there is unsatisfactory reason behind the terminating decision, it is better to keep the letter in a positive manner to show the professional side of the employee. Additionally, the tone of the termination letter is formal.
Sending a Termination Letter via Email
When an employee is planning to discontinue the contract, it is the best to submit the termination letter to employer directly. It can be handed out to the supervisor or the Human Resources as it is more professional and proper. Although there is no restrictions in the method of sending the termination letter, it is always better to do it directly. You will be more appreciated.
Sample of Termination Letter to Employer
When you are in a position of wanting to leave the job and still have no clue to write the right termination letter, below is a sample that might help you. It is a termination letter sent by an employee who decides to discontinue her contract because she feels like the skill she has is not utilized fully in her current job.
Dear Mrs. Johansson,
Along with this letter, I would inform you about my terminating contract with the Bright Future Lessons. The date of my termination would be on July 1, 2015 and this letter is as a two-week prior notice as stated in the institution’s policy. This is a very hard decision to make during my whole career and it is definitely not easy to come with the final choice.
I have been spending my career with Bright Future Lessons for the past five years as an English teacher. I could not be happier to meet wonderful colleagues and students all this time and I thank you forthe opportunity given to me. There is always a tremendous support coming from everyone including you to me, like when I was chosen as the representative of the teacher in several projects and conferences. I gained a lot of experience during my teaching career with Bright Future Lessons.
It is unfortunate that my Master’s Degree major is not in line with the subject I am teaching now. As you read in my information, I received a Bachelor degree in French but I have never had any chance to teach France class during the time I am here. The first choice of the teachers are the teacher who are native in French. You said during my interview that I might have the chance to be the assistance of the French teacher in my second year but I have not met the chance.I enjoy teaching English but I want my skill to be utilized for my job as well. Recently, I received an offer to teach French class in a different district which is far from here but it is close to my family. Thus, I ask for your approval of my termination. Once again, thank you for the opportunity given to me and I learned a lot.
This is how you should write a termination letter to employer. Hope you have better idea about how write it.
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Online ESL Teacher Job Description; Conducting Virtual English Teaching-Learning Activities
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Business Contract Termination Letter And Other Things You Must Know
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Online English Teacher Job Description Customizable Template
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- Printable Employee Termination Form
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- How to Write A Fee Agreement Letter and Its Template
- Daycare Termination Letter And The Example
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- All About Termination Letter For Insubordination And The Sample
- Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Example
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Useful And Editable Teacher Recommendation Letter
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Tenant Lease Termination Letter And Sample
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work and Its Sample
- Elementary School Teacher Job Description and Its Requirements
- Art Teacher Job Description: the Secret to getting love by Students
- The Best Tips Of Making Benefit Termination Letter
- Teacher Job Description Tasks Information
- Course Outline Template
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Computer Teacher Job Description and Its Duties
- Customizable Teacher Assistant Recommendation Letter
- Substitute Teacher Job Description change and get a chance
- No Call No Show Termination Letter And Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Apology Letter to Teacher And The Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Pre K Teacher Job Description Responsibilities
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- How to Write An Ideal Patient Termination Letter?
- Thank You Internship Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample