As an employer who works in a service company, you must have faced various problems caused by your workers. These problems usually come from a misunderstanding between the customers and your workers or from bad service. Furthermore, every worker is a representative of your company. Thus, a bad service from your worker will affect the customers’ trust in your brand and company. One poor review from your customer probably has a big impact on your brand. For this reason, you should write a sincere apology letter for bad service addressed to your customers. This is important to maintain your business continuity and lead to success. Here are the strategies for writing an apology letter to your customer.
Why should I compose an apology letter?
According to The Carey School of Business, 63% of customers prefer to receive an apology more rather than compensation when they are upset with a poor service. An apology is the way to relieve a disappointment. As an employer, you need to admit that your company service has not fulfilled customers’ expectations. This is also the way to show your responsibility and strengthen your company’s reputation in the business industry.
What are some tips to write an apology letter?
There are some tips that you should apply in writing an apology letter. First of all, you have to express your regret but don’t exaggerate. In this case, you need to validate your customers’ feelings. Also, don’t accuse the other person. Admit that your service is disappointing. The last tip is to keep your apology letter for bad service in brief.
How should I write an apology letter for poor service?
Composing an apology letter might be tricky. You should be careful about what you write to avoid the customers feel more disappointed. Therefore, you have to use a formal format letter with appropriate language and polite words. To initiate the letter, start with a statement of your apology. Then, explain the chronology specifically. It is also important to put yourself in your customers’ shoes. It means that you need to say that you understand their feelings. After that, offer a compensation to your customers and ensure that the interference will not happen again. You need to provide a contact information for your customers. Remember to keep the letter sincere and concise.
Apology Letter for Bad Service Sample
If you still have no idea to write an apology letter for bad service, you should take a look at the following sample we provide for you. Check it out.
Dear Ms. Scarlett,
On behalf of the Shiny Steel Company, please take my sincere apology for the bad service you got the last time you visited our shop. I am surprised by how Joana treated you as a customer. I realize that Joana was impolite to leave you alone when you need her instead of giving a guidance. I do understand your disappointment.
I have talked to Joana and decided to send her in a customer relation training again. I am also going to conduct a customer service staff meeting next week to talk about our service policies in detail. I ensure that there will not be such an accident happen again when you visit our shop in the near future. By this letter, I attach a 30 percent off coupon as our apology. Hopefully, you accept it and are eager to come back to our shop again.
We would like to have back you as our customer. I can help you personally, and you can reach me anytime by phone at (444)-3333-999 or email at email@example.com. Please don’t hesitate to come back to our shop as there will be a lot of great art steels you can have and see our better service. Have a nice day.
That is all our explanation about an apology letter to bad service and its sample. You may take it as an inspiration.
- What Should I Include in My Apology Letter to Customer?
- Convenient Tips to Write An Apology Letter for Being Late
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker
- Make A Simple Apology Letter To Court
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Guide To Write Hotel Apology Letter To Guest With Example
- Termination Letter For Cause And Its Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- 10+ Business Complaint Template
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- The Most Polite Way to Write An Apology Letter to Teacher
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- Customer Service Representative Job Description: Learning the Roles
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Customer Service Manager Job Description Helpful Info
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Flower Shop Postcard Template Free PSD
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- What Are The Aspects of Apology Letter for Plagiarism?
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- New Business Announcement Letter and Its Sample
- Apology Letter to Teacher And The Sample
- Customer Service Associate Job Description for Smarter Services
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Independent Contractor Termination Letter And The Sample
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- Some Important Elements To Write An Appreciation Letter from Patient to Doctor
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Tips & Trick For Counter Offer Job Letter
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Shop Assistant Job Description for Retail Industries
- VA Appeal Letter, Tips And Its Sample
- 10+ Coffee Shop Promotion free psd template
- Editable Academic Dismissal Appeal Letter And Its Example
- Termination Letter Due to Poor Performance And Its Sample
- At Will Termination Letter And Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- The Best Example Of Apology Letter For Missing Interview
- How To Win A Dental Insurance Appeal Letter?
- Laundry Postcard Example PSD Design
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter