When you had a good time and built a strong bond with your employer and coworkers in the workplace, you probably will be sad when you decide to resign from the company. The best thing you need to do is writing an appreciative resignation letter to your employer. You can deliver your feelings during you work in the company, show how grateful you become the part of the team, and thank for the great opportunities they provided for you. This will be a good manner to assure your employer that you just take the good things during work in the company and want to resign peacefully.
What Should I Say When I Decide to Resign?
Obviously, when you decide to resign, you should inform some important points to your employer. It is must be formal, professional, and straightforward. You can show your gratefulness for getting the great opportunity during working in the company, your appreciate to your employer and coworkers, a brief enlightenment of your resignation reasons, an offering to contribute in the transition, your leaving date, and your future plan.
How Do I Resign Professionally?
There are a lot of reasons to quit from your current job, maybe you experienced a bad thing with your coworkers. However, it is important to keep a good reputation in the company. Therefore, resigning can be a stressful for some people and it is not as easy as submitting a resignation letter. To resign professionally, you can do the following tips:
Follow your company rules –you have to remember your contract. Do not quit your job if the contract period still leave a long time or you will pay for the penalty. Beside, it is a form of respect to the company guidelines.
Do face-to-face notification –you need to see your employer directly. You can talk to your employer first that you want to quit from the job. After that, you may submit your appreciative resignation letter.
Keep it positive –you should show your gracious for being given the opportunity to work in the company. Also, you are better to keep in silence about your dissatisfaction in the company. Do not throw mud to your employers and coworkers out there, especially in the social media. You have to leave a positive impression for the company.
How Should I Write The Appreciative Resignation Letter?
If you want to write an appreciative resignation letter for your employer, you need to show your sincere appreciation in a professional way. Start from the first paragraph, you have to notify the employer about the time and reasons of your resignation. After that, you should include your phone numbers and email. Perhaps your employer will help your transfer in your new company or only keep in touch with you. The last, you have to express your sincere appreciation and gratitude for the opportunity and chance given by the company. Don’t forget to give your signature and clear name.
Appreciative Resignation Letter Sample
Writing this kind of resignation letter might be difficult for those who have not experienced in resigning from a job. Thus, we provide you a sample of appreciative resignation letter below.
Dear Mr. Alfian,
I am writing to inform you that I would like to resign from my position as a General Manager at PQR Company. It is because I am going to pursue my Doctoral studies in the Manchester near the future. This would be effective from March 23. Please kindly accept my resignation and get rid me from my projects or duties after the mentioned date.
I am willing to assist in any possible way to ease my departure as soon as possible. I will complete all of my duties and handover the upcoming projects to the other team members. You can reach me at (567)9996-9999 or at email@example.com.
I would like to thank for all the great opportunities and experiences that I got from PQR Company. I am truly grateful for working and gaining in the team. I am going to miss all of the employers and staff and I wish we all continued to success.
Thank you in advance for your response
That is all the shortsummary about appreciative resignation letter and its example. We wish you good luck.
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Good Sample Of Voluntary Resignation Letter From Employer
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example