Retirement is both a sad and happy moment; like a hello and goodbye situation. When that happens to you, surely you want at least one or two of your coworkers to send some congratulations on your retirement letter that shows how they have been appreciating you. Making and sending a retirement letter can show how precious your coworker is to you. Not only to send them leave, but also to support them and make a memento. In this article, we will show you how to make a good and memorable one.
What Do You Need To Do To Make A Memorable Retirement Letter?
Write a congratulations on your retirement letter in a beautiful paper. Some people may just be too shy and will just write it in a Microsoft Word document and send it by email, but that’s really inappropriate. Be brave and just show how you care about them. Writing it in a paper you decorate by yourself can warm their heart. It shows that you cherish them well. At least make it readable and simple not to ruin the content of the letter. You also can ask your friend to contribute in it. Having some people to make it might be fun and all.
What Are The ‘Must’ Contents In Making Congratulations On Your Retirement Letter?
- Showing their contributions (about works and their characters) to the company
- Wishing them well
- Latest news about their life’s plan
- How to stay in touch
- Friendly gesture
An Example Of A Good Retirement Letter
Here is the example of congratulations on your retirement letter made by some coworkers to their supervisor.
Congratulations on your retirement! We heard the news that you will leave this company on January 7, 2020. We understand your health condition, and we want the best for you. Hope everything will be much better in the future for you and for us. We have been growing together and through a lot in this company. No one can replace you. You have already done a great job and we will continue your hard work here.
We will surely be missing your advice, voice, and laugh. Losing you is like losing a family member. It is hard to let you go, but don’t worry about us. You can leave everything to us. We have learnt about how to work in an effective and fast way from you. You have been saving us a lot with your determination and hard work to finish the work earlier than the target. You have been the best supervisor ever. Thank you so much for all these years. You mean a lot to us.
We also heard about your departure to Alaska next week. We wish you a safe flight and have a good time on your trip. May you have a joyful time with all of the people there. Don’t forget to keep us updated about you on Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp. We would like to listen to your story about your new life. Hit us up soon.
Sending loves and hugs to you,
Ann, Ashley, Will, and Mathias
That’s all you need to know to make a good congratulations on your retirement letter. Hope that it can spark you some inspirations to start making it!
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Retirement Letter To Coworker And The Sample
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- The Best Way to Say Goodbye in Retirement Letter of Appreciation
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Physician Retirement Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Unique Sample Of Retirement Letter To Employer
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Simple Ways to Write A Permission Letter
- Admiring Your Best Labor Through Award Announcement Letter
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Make A Simple Apology Letter To Court
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Medicare Appeal Letter And The Example
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Guide To Write Hotel Apology Letter To Guest With Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Job Abandonment Termination Letter And Example
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- University Acceptance Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Family Emergency Leave Letter And Its Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- How Is The Simplest Way To Write No Show Appointment Letter?
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Medical Leave Letter From Doctor And Its Example
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Medical Leave Letter from Doctor and Sample
- School Acceptance Letter and Its Sample
- Maternity Leave Letter to Employer and Example
- Tips And Trick About Composing Maternity Leave Letter To Parents