Leaving a job that you truly love is very difficult. You may have been accustomed to all the work rules, including employers and friendly coworkers. Leaving all of it will make your heart full of regret. If you are forced to leave your job, you can write a heartfelt resignation letter, so your resignation process can be accepted.
What Are The Best Reasons To Quit A Job?
If you already enjoy your job and wish to continue in the same field, some unexpected things may come. This makes you feel discouraged and confused about whether to continue working or stop doing work. The following reasons may often be the cause of people who quit a job they love:
You Have to Move
The most common reason used by employees to leave their job is because they have to move. Not moving house to another area in the same city, but usually in a different city or even a different country.
You Get a Better Job
Getting a better job can also be a factor in leaving the job you really love. On the one hand, you love your job, but you have to change jobs for a better career in the future.
Some Family Members Are Sick
If someone’s family member is sick, that could also be a reason to leave work. The obligation to care for family members also burdens a person to hold on to work.
How To Write A Good Resignation Letter?
If you have a job that you really love, you must be familiar with your employers and colleagues at the office. However, you should not write your heartfelt resignation letter in an informal style, because you must keep your resignation letter elegant and professional. Express that you are sorry and thankful for the experience given so far.
Heartfelt Resignation Letter Example
Writing a resignation letter with regret must be made as well as possible, the following is an example of a letter format that you can use as an example:
Dear Mr. Darwin,
I am sending you this letter with regret to inform you about my resignation from XYZ Company on December 13, 2020. Hence, please take this letter as my two weeks’ notice. I have loved the wonderful years of working with XYZ Company, and I am sure that I will miss the precious moments during these years. I also thank you for your patience while I work here.
I have told my teammates and other coworkers about my resignation. Ms. Elena is willing to take over my last project and I am sure she will do it well. I am available to give any suggestions or answer some questions related to this transition.
I am also willing to be contacted by phone at (666)-6666-666 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be happy to answer any questions. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Account Officer Business
To Summarize, a heartfelt resignation letter can be written carefully by using several important aspects above. Hope you can write a well-organized letter.
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Printable Resignation Letter
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Medical Leave Letter from Doctor and Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Simple Retirement Letter to Clients Sample
- Family Emergency Leave Letter And Its Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Prepare Your Teacher Resignation Letter To Parents (Plus Example!)
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Vacation Leave Letter You Can Implement