Ideally, the standard minimum of sending a resignation letter to the boss is at least two weeks before the effective day. However, sometimes you are in the position where you need to do it almost in the last minutes, one week for example. Your boss probably will be more understood if you send him or her a one week notice resignation letter. It is a proof that your intention to resign is serious and also a form of prevention further problems for the company and your team. The letter is similar with the general resignation letter, but you need to add more details. Let’s check the following explanation.
Can I give seven days’ notice resignation letter?
Actually, seven days’ resignation notice can be categorized as a sudden time to tell your boss about your resignation. Your boss probably will be surprised and overwhelmed to adjust some of the ongoing projects which include you in the team. He or she also might be confused to seek for a candidate who is going to replace you in one week. However, time is mostly a matter of custom. If you really have a great reason to leave the job in seven days, your boss will be understood. You need to keep professional relationships with your former boss by sending him or her a one week notice resignation letter.
When is the best time to leave a job immediately?
It is only you who understand about the best time to quit from your current position. Mostly, people will decide to resign as soon as they get a better job in another company, following with the higher salary. Perhaps, there is also a rush condition when you need to leave the job. For instance, your wife is sick and you cannot leave her alone in the hospital, but you also feel bad with your boss because you are absent too often. No matter it is, you still have to write a resignation letter to your boss. It is important to avoid from burning any bridges between you and your boss.
How should I write the immediate resignation letter?
This letter is similar with the general resignation letter. The first thing you need to write is your statement of regret that you quit from the job immediately. Then, you should add the detailed reasons so your quick resignation makes sense. Inform if there are still unfinished projects left at the office. Offer that you can be called anytime if your previous team still needs you. Ensure you also include gratitude statement as well as your apology because of this resignation. It will be better if you have two copies of the one week notice resignation letter which will be addressed to your supervisor and HR Department.
One Week Notice Resignation Letter Example
Writing an immediate resignation letter might be hard for you because you feel bad to your boss. Thus, we provide you with the following example.
Dear Mr. Gyu Jin,
I regret telling you that I am writing this letter to inform that I am planning to resign from Once Again Company, effective October 16, 2020. The reason why I am resigning is because I got accepted in another job offer which I would like to start immediately.
Please kindly accept this resignation letter as my official notification of resignation from Once Again Company. I am terribly sorry for this incovenience which my sudden resignation will cause you and other team members work harder. Regardless, I will attempt to make this transition as smooth as possible.
I am going to inform my coworkers about my intention to resign and still finish my ongoing projects with them. I always can be reached by phone at (444)-666-7777 or email at email@example.com.
I do appreaciate all of my experience that I have with Once Again Company and believe it will be beneficial for me in the future. I always wish you and my coworkers the best. Thank you for your understanding.
Song Na Hee
Project Director of Once Again Company
That is all the brief summary about one week notice resignation letter. We wish it will make you easier in writing the letter.
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Maternity Leave Letter to Employer and Example
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Family Emergency Leave Letter And Its Example
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need