Everything turned upside down when you realize that your work environment is not as good as your expectation. You might get a promotion, but not everyone happy for you. Enviousness being one of the reasons behind this. If you suffered from getting an unhealthy atmosphere in your work environment, you should try to start writing a letter to your boss.
What Is Considered An Unhealthy Work Environment?
A toxic environment usually begins to appear when there is no good communication happen. This will affect any aspect that comes further. A toxic environment can be known by observing surroundings, but mostly related to the common senses. Most people realized it when they are treated differently by people around.
Why I Should Write A Resignation Letter Due To Hostile Work Environment?
Writing a formal letter is the most appropriate way to decide your resignation rather than quitting your job immediately without notice. On the other hand, you can show your professionalism through giving a proper resignation letter. The purpose of this letter is to deliver your inconveniences which affect your performance. Writing a resignation letter also being an option if you hesitate to talk to your association or to prevent something your regret if you do it orally.
How Do I Write This Letter?
State Your Condition Specifically In A Brief Explanation
Begin a letter with a greeting to your boss, then tell what may disrupt your work performance as an introductory in the letter. You can also add brief of your identity and your positions in the company.
Give Your Information Detail Such As Identity And Contact
This may be required to be followed up. Keep your language calm without condescending to others. Pay attention more to your language, grammar, and spelling in order to make the letter look significant enough to convince your boss.
Example Of The Letter You Can Implement
This is one of the examples of a resignation letter you may need:
Dear Mr. Fred,
I writing this letter to inform you of my resignation from my position as site manager at D company. Unfortunately, this letter is to inform you about the hostile work environment I have been experiencing since the promotion to be a site manager in the past three months. The rest of the employees have behaved hostile to me since I was promoted over them and I can no longer handle the situation under these conditions. I will not be able to come back into work when this condition still appears, so please accept this letter as my official notice of resignation from the company.
I apologize for any inconvenience that may happen regarding my resignation. I wish that along with this letter to bring this situation to your attention, some action can be taken to prevent any occurrence happening to the next person who takes over my position. If you would talk about this with me, please contact me at (123)-123-1234 or email@example.com.
Although I am very uncomfortable with the situation that may cause this, I am very glad to work for this company and had earned business experience by working at D company. Thank you for your cooperation, I hope you understand my condition.
In conclusion, this example is editable to help you in making a resignation letter due to hostile work environment. Good luck!
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Tips To Make An Apology Letter to Coworker