Have you ever wanted to submit the resignation letter for a job you just started? It may sound like an unusual idea but it happens to some people when they feel that their new jobs do not suit them – with whatever the reasons may be.If you are in this position right now, what you need to do is preparing the resignation letter. No matter how short the period the job you are doing right now, the process of resignation is just the same like resignation done by employee who has been around for years. Do not mistakenly think that the short period of working does not require you to write the resignation letter. It does not work that way.
Results of Quitting a New Job
Being a new employee does not guarantee that you will like the work. It happens when you do not enjoy and decide to submit the resignation letter for a job you just started. However, there seems to be a weird position when you are a new kids on the block and you want to resign just few weeks or months after getting into the company. So, is it okay if you quit the job you just had? It is purely the employee’s decision to do so but you need to know the consequences that you are submitting the resignation letter for a job you just started.
Damage Your Own Reputation
Quitting the job in short time period will make no-good to your reputation. It will be shown in your resume and the next job you are applying will definitely ask you about that. It is a little risky as the new job you are applying might think that you can do the same to the the company.
The chance that you are getting blacklisted by the company is bigger when you only spend few months, even weeks, before quitting.It means that you cannot reapply to the company. The opportunity given to you is turned down because you resign quickly and they have to go through another hiring process to find the replacement. It sounds fair anyway.
How to Quit a New Job
Before submitting the resignation letter for a job you just started, you need to consider carefully. Think about the possibility of staying, what makes it good for you. If you still have no way back to the job, then prepare your resignation letter and give prior notice. Hand in personally and be professional until the last day at work.
Writing a Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
Below is how to write a resignation letter for a job you just started. It has to be clear, concise and polite.
Dear Mr. Ray,
With this letter, I inform you that I will be resigning from my sales position in XYZ Company. While I have enjoyed a month of working here, I have received an offer to work in another company which suits to my professional goals. I know I have just started working for a month therefore I make sure that I will be help the company to find the replacementuntil my last day which will be on February 20, 2014. Please accept this letter as a three weeks notice prior my resignation.
I am sorry if I cause any inconvenience regarding my resignation. If you have any question to me, please kindly contact me at 222-333-444-555 or my email at email@example.com. I will return the message as soon as possible.
Once again, thank you for the opportunity given to me during the past month. I am grateful for the experience. Thank you for understanding.
Here it is, the sample of resignation letter for a job you just started. Hopefully it helps you. Consider again before resigning and good luck!
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Wrongful Termination Letter With Example You Can Implement
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template