Some of you might feel overwhelming in the workplace due to health or personal problems. At the same time, you don’t want to quit your job as it will lead to financial problems. If your company allows you to switch it to a part-time employee, then you probably will need to submit the resignation letter from full-time to part-time.
Can I Switch From Full-time To Part-time?
The rules of changing from full-time to part-time employee vary from company to company. Your boss might allow you to switch to part-time employees without agreement. The most important thing to know about this matter is the contract, the company’s policy, and many more. In several cases, you still can request to be a part-time employee and your boss might willingly change it if your switch doesn’t affect the business a lot.
Do I Have To Give An Early notice Before Switching To Part-time?
There are some terms and agreements that must be agreed upon by both parties. In terms of the early notice, it is always better to talk about it earlier and submit the resignation letter from full-time to part-time.
How To Ask My Boss To Make A Part-Time Employee?
Always and always check the company’s policy
It takes a lot of time to check your company’s policy. You can ask some part-time people in your office if they have the same thing as yours. If they have been working there as a part-timer since the hiring process, then you need to re-check your policy and then apply a resignation letter from full-time to part time.
Prepare your case
It is important to prepare your case for why you need to switch employment status. Always be honest with your boss so both of you can take the best consideration.
The Example of Resignation Letter From Fulltime To Part-Time
Dear Ms. Shieblle
I would like to inform you about my official resignation letter as a full-time writer in ABC company and asking for your permission to switch my status as a part-time employee.
Since I am currently close to the new semester, I am preparing for my study in the university so my last day of the full-time job will be December 30, 2020. After that schedule, I will be working as a part-time schedule.
I am sorry for the inconvenience that occur in this situation. During my last days of a full time employee, I will work as hard as I can and will be willingly help in some transition work if needed. If you need some clarification and discussion, feel free to contact me at (555)5656-5656 or by email at Ananta.Kahool@email.com.
I am feeling grateful for all the chances, experiences and knowledges I have got from this company. I am also thankful for letting me work with reduced hour. I am looking forward about the future regarding this position. This job has helped me a lot in terms of skills and my personal life. Thank you very much for the understanding.
Switching to a part-time employee is not a bad thing when you have something more important to fix. As long as your boss allows you, you can go for it and then write the resignation letter from fulltime to part-time.
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Printable Resignation Letter
- 10+ Attendance Policy Template
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- How to Write Last Chance Agreement Letter and Its Sample
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Writing an Apology Letter for Being Late
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Example Of Printable Termination Letter For Insubordination You Can Use
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- All About Termination Letter For Insubordination And The Sample