A recommendation letter has various types of purposes. And by this chance, we have provided a CEO recommendation letter that you can use to write a letter toward someone certainly deserved a higher position or the best position that person should be. Writing a recommendation letter always on purpose, it can be a gift to someone, the way you respect someone’s hustle, or only to make the person deserve what he/she worth.
Some Tips Before Writing A CEO Recommendation Letter
- Bring up reasons about why you recommend the specific person.
- Include the evidence, or event that may impress the higher authority.
- You should witness the specific person’s experience for a long time to make your letter convincing.
- Define the specific person about him/her ability that would be proper if getting a recommendation.
- Ensure that you are in an equal position to recommend a person to be a CEO, this will grant a higher opportunity that the letter will be accepted.
The Important Parts Of CEO Recommendation Letter
There are some parts that you should include in the letter, those are:
- Identity (either the sender or the person recommended).
- Address of the letter’s receiver.
- Body (the main content).
An Example Of CEO Recommendation Letter
This letter is written by the CEO of a company that will recommend a vice president of a particular company. He believes that the vice president would be suited for the CEO position, considering her work experience, achievement, and any other positive thing toward her company. This letter written in a simple form but remains conveys the point of this letter’s purpose.
Dear Chairman Rick,
Along with this letter, I would like to inform you on behalf of Jennifer Dale who I believe would make a prominent CEO for BC Sports Equipment Company. I have worked with Jennifer for the past 15 years, and she has been instrumental in helping me build my AD Fitness Company I set since zero. We started out with one location then, now have fifteen locations in four cities and three countries. Jennifer was always with me every step of the way offering advice and ensuring that we have the latest sports equipment for our members. She is a very accessible executive who has always made my job easier.
When I first met Jennifer she was in the sales part, and I had watched her steadily climb the corporate ladder to her current position of executive vice president. She has worked successfully in nearly all management positions in the company, and this wide variety of experience makes her a proper candidate for the top executive spot.
I had witnessed Jennifer’s talent on many occasions. She is a visionary in her industry, yet closer to her junior staff. I once watched her listen to the ideas of her junior and use their experiences to formulate successful strategies that have helped BC Sports Equipment Company to achieve a top and maintain the position in the industry.
It is my honor to recommend Jennifer Dale for the position of CEO of BC Sports Equipment Company. Her high level of expertise, self-confidence, and leadership skills makes her the best person for the job in my thoughts. I would happy to discuss Jennifer’s qualifications further, and available to meet with the Board if necessary. Feel free to contact me at (123)-123-1234 or email@example.com.
Hide B. Gray
AD Fitness Company
At last, we hope this article may help you to write your own CEO recommendation letter. Feel free to edit the example if necessary. Good luck!
- Fellowship Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Professor Recommendation Letter And The Example You Can Implement
- Useful And Editable Teacher Recommendation Letter
- Faculty Recommendation Letter and The Sample
- Vice President Job Description and 10 Assisting Duties
- President Job Description: Learn to be a Good Leader
- A Good Caregiver Recommendation Letter With Example
- Dentist Recommendation Letter And Its Sample
- Internship Letter of Recommendation And The Sample
- What Aspects To Include In Medical Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- How To Write A Simple Administrative Assistant Recommendation Letter?
- Doctor Recommendation Letter And The Sample
- Preschool Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Sample
- Customizable Teacher Assistant Recommendation Letter
- Nurse Recommendation Letter and Sample
- Elementary Teacher Recommendation Letter And The Example
- Real Estate Agent Recommendation Letter And Its Sample
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Child Care Provider Recommendation Letter And Its Example
- Guides To Write Internship Letter of Recommendation
- Solicited Application Letter and Sample
- Job Experience Certificate Free Download PSD
- Withdraw Application Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Executive Producer Job Description: Learn to be a Producer
- A Guideline to Chef Recommendation Letter and the Sample
- Medical Leave Letter From Doctor And Its Example
- Acceptable Sample Of Volunteer Recommendation Letter
- Account Executive Job Description Necessary Infomation
- Thank You Internship Letter You Can Implement With Example
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- Maintenance Worker Job Description: Get Closer to the Repair Worker
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Admission Appeal Letter And The Example
- Termination Letter Due To Lack Of Work And Example You Can Implement
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- CEO Job Description Desks And Tasks
- Sports ID Card Free PSD Template
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Sports Letterhead in PSD Photoshop
- Executive Assistant Job Description outlines 15 Duties
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter Due To Maximum Time Frame And Its Sample
- An Easy Guide To Make A Character Reference Letter With Example
- How To Write A Decline Interview Letter
- Personal Executive Assistant Job Description
- Still Interested in Job Letter And How To Write It
- Operations Coordinator Job Description, Responsibilities, Requirements, and FAQs
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- How to Write An Interest in Job Letter and Its Template
- Termination Letter Due To Poor Performance And Its Example
- Ceo And General Management Job Descriptions: Find Out the Requirements
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Pipe Fitter Job Description Desks Lists