In life, many things force you to choose to quit your current job. This is better to write an effective today resignation letter rather than never shown up to work again without notice. This is to prevent you from getting a bad reputation in the future which might leave you in a difficult situation. A good effective resignation letter prevents you from burning the bridges and help you get a positive reference from the company.
Is It Ok To Resign Immediately On The Date You Submit Resignation Letter?
Generally, you are suggested to leave the company with a two-week notice. This is purposed to help the company prepare the transition and prevent you from a bad relationship after quitting. However, there are times you have to leave earlier even on the date you submit your resignation letter and the company cannot hold you stay longer. In case you have certain agreements that you must leave with notice, you might be free to leave whenever you want and the company might allow you if your leave doesn’t give a lot of effects.
What Is The Best Reason To Tell When You Want To Quit From Your Job?
You have found a new company
This is the best reason to tell your boss. However, note that before you decide to quit your job, including finishing your tasks, confirming that you are on a job offer, and cleaning out your personal space.
Illness and personal problems are other legitimate reasons to tell your boss. If this is the real case, you might be allowed to quit your job. However, note that you have a right to take medical leave due to illness.
You hate your job
This is another reason to tell your boss when you cannot work in his or her company because you hate your job. You might find it difficult to work with your coworker or the working pressure is too high so you need to leave the company and find the one more appropriate for you. It is better to plan your departure.
Sample of Effective Today Resignation Letter
The following is a sample of an effective today’s resignation letter. This letter is apologetic, formal, and professional. Use this example if you need a letter with an emergency reason.
Dear Ms. Elsa,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am resigning as a Telephone Representative at ABC Company due to emergency reason. I feel that this is the best thing to do for the goodness of myself and this company.
As you know I have been absent from several important meetings and days because of my sickness. Last week, I have been diagnosing with breast cancer and I need intensive care. I am afraid if I continue to work here, I will ruin the company’s working flow and my health too.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience and this sudden resignation. If you have any questions, you can contact me at (555) 5555-5555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am very grateful for all the valuable experiences and knowledge from this company. Also, I am very thankful that I have a chance to work with amazing coworkers, I will never forget that. I wish all the best for the ABC Company, you, and other staff. Once again, I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you for your consideration.
We hope this effective today resignation letter will help you. Hope you find a better opportunity.
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Sick Leave Letter And The Example
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter From Church Position And The Example
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Medical Leave Letter From Doctor And Its Example
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Unemployment Overpayment Appeal Letter And The Sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Customizable Appeal Letter For Unemployment Disqualification With Example
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company