Working while earning a degree is not a simple and easy thing. Some people, or perhaps you too, have to make great efforts to get the earning degree process and working to stay balanced. We know that working while studying is not easy, if you want to continue your education with focus, you can start quitting your job and prioritize getting a degree. The best way to leave your work properly is by writing a going back to school resignation letter, so your boss can let you go with a sincere feeling.
What Should I Do If I Want to Go Back to School?
You cannot leave your job immediately, it can harm your company or make your employer disappointed. Here are tips you can do before leaving your job:
Talk carefully with Employer
Let your boss be the first person to hear the news of your resignation, don’t let other employees tell your employer first. So, if you are sure to resign, find the right time to meet your boss as soon as possible.
Reasons for Back to School
Explain to your boss about the reason for your planning to go back to school, express everything honestly and openly. Maybe you find it difficult to divide your time between work or college, or you are worried about feeling stressed and unable to focus, so you decide to focus on earning your degree.
Last Day of Work
Tell your boss about your last day of work, try to make a notice two weeks before you officially quit the office. After that, you need to write a back to school resignation letter so that you can resign properly.
How To Write A Back to School Resignation Letter Properly?
Make a resignation letter should be friendly and polite to make your employer feel valued. Use an elegant and professional tone by saying thank you for the job opportunity that has been given to you. The following is an example of a resignation letter that you can take as a sample:
Dear Mr. David,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am resigning as a sales manager at Excellent Communications to pursue my education to a higher level. I have decided to pursue a career in a different field, so I want to get a degree to support my career. My last day of work will be on 12 November 2020, I hope you will receive this letter as my two-week official notifications.
I tried to reduce the discomfort of my resignation at Excellent Communications. I will be pleased to train my successors as needed. Feel free to call me at (333)-3333-333 or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding my resignation. I’ll be happy to answer your phone and answer some of your questions.
I am grateful for all the valuable experiences I have had while working at Excellent Communications, I have enjoyed the wonderful years I have spent here, as well as the valuable experiences that will be very useful for my degree and career. I hope Excellent Communications can be a company that is always well-developed and successful. Thank you for your understanding.
In short, your back to school resignation letter should be written in a well-organized format which includes your reason to go back to school. Hope our explanation can give you a new description.
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Good Sample Of Voluntary Resignation Letter From Employer
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Printable Resignation Letter
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- An Ultimate Guide About Termination Letter to Employer
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Unique Sample Of Retirement Letter To Employer
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Customizable Apology Letter For Mistake At Work With Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Prepare Your Teacher Resignation Letter To Parents (Plus Example!)
- Request Promotion Letter And Its Sample
- Financial Aid Appeal Letter Due To Maximum Time Frame And Its Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Thank You Retirement Letter And Its Sample
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know