There are times in life that you are forced to choose between work and personal life, for example, your family. If you are forced to take this decision, you can write your resignation letter due to family reasons. In this article, we will discuss a little bit about this.
How To Quit From Your Job Due To Personal Reasons
Besides family reasons, there are some others such as the toxic environment. However, both cases are difficult to explain to your boss. You need a strong reason so your employer allows you to quit. Here are some tips you can try:
Describe the working environment
Maybe you love your office atmosphere but the thing is you cannot adjust your work well because of your problem with family. Or you have gossipy coworkers or a micro-managing boss which makes it more tiring. In this case, you can politely explain to the employer what kind of work environment you have been expecting also the obstacles you are facing while doing your job with the current family problems.
Always talk about the positive aspects of your office
Some people never want to discuss this because they hate their job. However, everyone has been growing from the company. There are a lot of things to learn even though it is an unpleasant one. You need to address what you like from the company as a respect for what you have gained. Also, this is for keeping your relationship well with the employers, company, and others.
Always be honest
Indeed, it is very hard, to be honest with your personal life. However, you still need to tell it honestly, and don’t worry, your boss will still respect your decision. If your case is due to the toxic working culture, you can tell it more politely.
The Example Of Resignation Letter Due To Family Reasons
Dear Mr. Sue,
I am writing this letter to give you formal notice that I will be quitting from ABC Company as the assistant manager. I have been thinking about prioritizing my family these months because my mother is suffering from cancer. I think I need to give the best thing to my mother as she is now in the last stage. Therefore, my last work will be December 23, 2020.
I know this is too sudden and I am sorry for taking this decision. It is very hard for me to choose between the job that I love and my family. I enjoyed working with the company. The coworkers are awesome. They gave me a lot of insight so I could work properly. They work professionally and have a lot of eagerness to push the team working progressively.
I will miss ABC Company and everything here. I cannot forget the valuable experiences and I hope you will understand my situation. If you need to discuss something, I am always available at (454)4545-454 or by email at email@example.com.
On the last day, I will try as much as I can to help the company do the transition to staff that is eligible to continue my tasks. Once again, I am very thankful for your understanding.
Account Manager’s Assistant
To sum up, writing a resignation letter due to family reasons can be professionally done. All you need to do is being honest and don’t forget to respect your company.
- Important Things To Know When Writing A Retirement Letter to Boss
- Resignation Letter Due to Personal Reasons And The Sample
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Letter of Appreciation to Boss about Employee And The Sample
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Apology Letter to Boss for Misconduct and Its Sample
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Constructive Discharge Resignation Letter – Things To Know
- How to Write Resignation in Lieu of Termination Letter
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Knowing More about Union Resignation Letter and its Sample
- Writing An End Of Internship Letter Before Leaving A Job
- Trustee Resignation Letter And Other Tips You Need To Know
- Power Attorney Resignation Letter And Tips To Know
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- Retirement Letter To Coworker And The Sample
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job