Whatever the issue you have in your workplace; stress, unpleasant situation, sensitive health problems, or issues with the colleagues, there are times you want to quit from your job professionally. You don’t have to broadcast your reasons to your company or others by writing the resignation letter due to personal reasons.
Reasons For Leaving Job You Can Tell
In many cases, people often get lost on how to tell the reasons for resignation because the problem is too personal. You can say something more professional such as your mission and values are not aligned with the company’s, you are undervalued in your current position, you need a career change, and many more.
Is It Ok To Resign For A Personal Reason?
Everyone can leave the job for personal reasons, but the problem is how to make it sound more professional without leaving a bad impression. No matter what, you want to leave an impressive leave to your company or colleagues. For example, if it is a merrier or organizational restructuring, you can tell the company that the changes are difficult to navigate. You can also tell them that you are seeking a better opportunity.
How To Explain Why You Leave The Toxic Workplace?
In many cases, people hate toxic cultures. If this is your case, you need to tell the company certain reasons. First thing first, describe the workplace you prefer to work in and be honest and respectful. It is like what we explained earlier, the organization tasks or restructuring make it difficult for you to navigate.
What To Write In A Resignation Letter Due To Personal Reason?
In a resignation letter due to personal reasons, there are no sugarcoating words. All you need to write is the acceptable reasons and make it professionals. You can learn the example of a resignation letter due to personal reasons bellow:
Dear Ms. Regina,
Please accept my resignation letter as a formal notification. I am resigning from my current position as the Analytic Manager with Aero Company due to personal reasons. My last day will be December 15, 2020, two weeks from the day of this notice. Therefore, I regret any inconvenience to the company and other staff due to my resignation.
In these my two-final weeks, I will be working hard and doing things as much as I can to smoothen the transition. I will finish my projects or transfer them to other teams that are eligible in continuing my projects. I am willing to help in many ways I can.
If another discussion is needed, you can reach me by email at Elena.firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone at 95550 555-4455.
I am very grateful for various opportunities, lessons, and valuable experiences from this company. I will always remember the good times working with the Aero Company. I wish you and the Aero Company all the best and I do hope we our path will cross again in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
We do hope the example of resignation letter due to personal reasons above give you more ideas how to write it properly and professionally.
- Resignation Letter Due to Family Reasons And The Example
- Resignation Letter Due To Unsatisfactory Work Circumstances And The Example
- What Should I Do Before Writing A Two Weeks Notice Resignation Letter?
- Resignation Letter Due To Stress And The Sample
- How To Write A Good Heartfelt Resignation Letter?
- Free Printable Resignation Letter
- Printable Resignation Letter
- Should I Write A Resignation Letter due to Illness Before Leaving Job?
- A Short Notice Resignation Letter: Why And How To Make It
- Graceful Resignation Letter And The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And The Sample
- Resignation Letter for A Job You Just Started And The Example
- Resignation Letter to Whom it May Concern And Its Example
- Effective Today Resignation Letter With Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Relocation And Example
- Retail Resignation Letter And Strategies How To Quit From Your Job
- Resignation Letter With Regret And Its Example
- RN Resignation Letter And Some Tips That You Need To Know Before Quitting
- Appreciative Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- How To Write An Internship Resignation Letter Properly?
- What To Write In A Response to Resignation Letter?
- Effective Date Resignation Letter and Example
- One Week Notice Resignation Letter and Its Template
- A Useful Guidance To Write A Resignation Letter To Clients
- How To Write A Resignation Letter for Transfer Within the Same Company
- How to Write An Employer Resignation Letter and Its Sample
- Volunteer Resignation Letter And Its Sample
- Simple Example Of Going Back to School Resignation Letter
- A Guide of Writing a Resignation Letter to Clients
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Health And Its Example
- The Example of A Resignation Letter for a Job You Just Started
- Thank You Resignation Letter to Boss And Its Example
- Editable Resignation Letter Due To Work Hostile Environment And Its Example
- Non Profit Board Resignation Letter and Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Health: Why and How to Make
- Voluntary Resignation Letter from Employer And Its Sample
- Why Should I Write A Forced Resignation Letter?
- How to Compose A Nurse Resignation Letter and The Template
- Acceptance of Resignation Letter and Its Template
- Prepare Your Resignation Letter From Fulltime To PRN (And The Example)
- Writing a Restaurant Resignation Letter and Sample
- The Example Of Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal
- Termination Letter to Employer and Sample
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Principal and Its Template
- Medical Leave Letter from Doctor and Sample
- Excellent Pastor Resignation Letter Example
- Teacher Resignation Letter to Parents and The Sample
- Resignation Letter Due to Schedule Conflict And Its Sample
- Resignation Letter From Fulltime to Part-Time And Its Sample
- Guides To Write A Physician Resignation Letter to Patients
- Internship Letter Of Interest And The Example
- Retirement Letter to Coworkers Example And Tips You Must Know
- Teacher Retirement Letter And Its Example
- Rescind Resignation Letter And Its Example You Can Implement
- Termination Letter without Cause And The Example
- Daycare Termination Letter And The Example
- Real Estate Agent Recommendation Letter And Its Sample
- A Good Resignation Letter With Regret Along With Its Example
- Voluntary Termination Letter Example And Some Tips You Might Need
- Remarkable Example Of Sincere Resignation Letter